The benefits of International Parcel without Tracking
- Affordable worldwide delivery
- Priority delivery as standard (delivery to neighbouring countries in 2-3 days)
- No documentation required inside the EU
- Undeliverable items returned free of charge
How does it work?
Follow these steps to send your parcel without tracking:
- Make sure your parcel meets the size and weight requirements:
Max. size: 100 x 50 x 50 cm
Max. weight: 2 kg
- Make sure that your parcel is addressed correctly
Please refer to address specifications per country. Remember to attach a Priority label (on the address side) to ensure priority delivery of your parcel
- Add postage
Frank your parcel using our special parcel stamps. These are available at your local post office. Please note that you cannot use regular stamps to frank your parcel.
- Be sure to provide the required documentation
For international deliveries outside the EU, you are required to fill out a customs form. Use a CN 22 form if the total value of your shipment is less than 425 euros. Otherwise a CN 23 form should be used.
- Hand over your parcel at one of the 2,600 post offices
What does it cost?
Required postage depends on the country of destination. Delivery to neighbouring countries is available from just 9 euros.
|Tariff zone||0 - 2 kg|
|EUR 1||€ 9.00|
|EUR 2||€ 11.00|
|EUR 3||€ 12.00|
Find the correct tariff zone for your destination.
Delivery of your parcel
For a delivery estimate, please refer to Delivery Times.
Not all goods can be delivered abroad via post. Please refer to International delivery restrictions before sending your parcel.
If something goes wrong
We take the utmost care to ensure that your parcel is delivered in perfect condition. Occasionally, however, items may be lost or damaged in transit. In the event of loss or damage, we kindly ask you to contact our customer service.