- As per the close of the AGM Ms. G. Kampouri Monnas, Mr. S. Levy and Mr. J.H.M. Hommen have retired in accordance with the rotation plan. Ms. Kampouri Monnas and Mr. Hommen were not available for reappointment, Mr. Levy was available for reappointment and has been reappointed as a member of the Supervisory Board. Further, Ms. P.M. Altenburg has been appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board.
- As per the close of the AGM in 2010, Mr. V. Halberstadt and Mr. R. King will retire according to the rotation plan of the Supervisory Board.
- The intention to re-appoint Mr. H.M. Koorstra as member of the Board of Management of TNT for a period of four years.
- To release from liability the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board for their tasks insofar as these tasks are apparent from the financial statements.
- To extend the designation of the Board of Management as authorised body to issue ordinary shares until 8 October 2010. This authority shall be limited to a maximum of 10% of the issued capital plus a further 10% of the issued capital in case an issue takes place in relation to a merger or an acquisition.
- To extend the designation of the Board of Management as authorised body to limit or exclude the pre-emptive right to issue ordinary shares until 8 October 2010. This authority shall be limited to a maximum of 10% of the issued capital plus a further 10% of the issued capital in case an issue takes place in relation to a merger or an acquisition.
- To authorise the Board of Management to have the company acquire its own shares to a maximum of 10% of the issued share capital until 8 October 2010.
- To reduce the issued share capital by cancelling such number of ordinary shares as will be determined by the Board of Management, with a restriction of 10% of the issued share capital as shown in the annual accounts for the financial year 2008
TNT provides businesses and consumers worldwide with an extensive range of services for their mail and express delivery needs. Headquartered in the Netherlands, TNT offers efficient network infrastructures in Europe and Asia and continues to optimise the performance of its networks. TNT serves more than 200 countries and employs some 160,000 people. Over 2009, TNT reported €10.4 billion in revenues and an operating income of €648 million. TNT is publicly listed on the stock exchange of Amsterdam. TNT recognizes its social responsibility, and has formed partnerships with the United Nations World Food Programme and the United Nations Environment Programme to fight hunger and pollution in the world. Our efforts are being recognised: in 2010, TNT was again designated the “Supersector Leader” for “Industrial Goods and Services” (including the “Industrial Transportation” sector) in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), More information about TNT can be found on its website http://group.tnt.com.
PostNL is the inventive partner in the world of sending and receiving. We have been so for 200 years already. We are primarily active in the fields of mail, parcels and e-commerce, but we also offer services in the areas of data and document management, direct marketing and fulfilment. Outside the Netherlands, we are active in Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium and Luxemburg. PostNL employs a total of more than 59,000 people. In 2013 our revenues reached € 4.3 billion.
We like to stay ahead of things. We are the most modern postal company in the world. We are proud of that. As the first listed postal company, we are an example to the rest of the world in automatic letter sorting. And our innovative parcels network is completely adapted to the wishes of web retailers.