- Full year 2011 plans for Express rephrased and revised; volatile trading conditions in first 12 weeks of the year
- Mail guidance maintained; Tariff Regulation approved by Parliament
- Demerger preparations finalised. Following a positive shareholder vote on May 25:
- First day of trading of new Express shares expected on May 26
- New Supervisory Boards of Mail and Express
- New operating name for the Mail business: PostNL. Express to operate as TNT Express
PostNL is the inventive partner in the world of sending and receiving. We have been so for 200 years already. We are primarily active in the fields of mail, parcels and e-commerce, but we also offer services in the areas of data and document management, direct marketing and fulfilment. Outside the Netherlands, we are active in Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium and Luxemburg. PostNL employs a total of more than 59,000 people. In 2013 our revenues reached € 4.3 billion.
We like to stay ahead of things. We are the most modern postal company in the world. We are proud of that. As the first listed postal company, we are an example to the rest of the world in automatic letter sorting. And our innovative parcels network is completely adapted to the wishes of web retailers.