Format and scope of results presentation to change
- Express reported under discontinued operations
- Difference in scope of Express and Mail
- Temporary adjustment due to the unwinding of certain profit pooling arrangements
- Temporary differences to Defined Benefit pension expense and actual payable pension contributions
Q4 2010 business update
Updated corporate calendar
- TNT full year 2010 results 21 February 2011
- Second interim dividend to replace the final dividend will be announced 21 February 2011, ex dividend 22 February 2011, payment in March
- TNT Q1 2011 results 2 May 2011
- Capital Markets Days: 3 May 2011 (Express) and 9 May 2011 (Mail)
- General Meeting of Shareholders 25 May 2011
Ernst Moeksis, Director Media Relations
TNT provides businesses and consumers worldwide with an extensive range of services for their mail and express delivery needs. Headquartered in the Netherlands, TNT offers efficient network infrastructures in Europe and Asia and continues to optimise the performance of its networks. TNT serves more than 200 countries and employs some 160,000 people. Over 2009, TNT reported €10.4 billion in revenues and an operating income of €648 million. TNT is publicly listed on the stock exchange of Amsterdam. TNT recognizes its social responsibility, and has formed partnerships with the United Nations World Food Programme and the United Nations Environment Programme to fight hunger and pollution in the world. Our efforts are being recognised: in 2010, TNT was again designated the “Supersector Leader” for “Industrial Goods and Services” (including the “Industrial Transportation” sector) in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), More information about TNT can be found on its website http://group.tnt.com.
PostNL is the inventive partner in the world of sending and receiving. We have been so for 200 years already. We are primarily active in the fields of mail, parcels and e-commerce, but we also offer services in the areas of data and document management, direct marketing and fulfilment. Outside the Netherlands, we are active in Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium and Luxemburg. PostNL employs a total of more than 59,000 people. In 2013 our revenues reached € 4.3 billion.
We like to stay ahead of things. We are the most modern postal company in the world. We are proud of that. As the first listed postal company, we are an example to the rest of the world in automatic letter sorting. And our innovative parcels network is completely adapted to the wishes of web retailers.