- A salary increase of 1.1% as of 1 December 2012, followed by an increase of 0.6% as of 1 January 2013;
- A provisional salary increase of 0.4% with retroactive effect as from 1 January 2013 after a final agreement on the sustainable pension arrangement.
Sustainable pension arrangement
- Parties will submit a joint proposal to the pension fund for a sustainable pension arrangement acceptable to both employer and employees. The changes to the arrangement will have to result in a reduction in pension costs and reduce the risk of top- up payments. The implementation and feasibility will be tested by the pension fund in the coming months after which the unions will present the proposal to their members for approval.
- A pension contribution of 6% will be introduced for new employees as of 1 January 2013; current employees will pay a pension contribution of 2% as of 1 January 2013.
- PostNL will refrain from proportionally curtailing the transitional arrangements for employees that will start working part-time. The unions will refrain from further litigation. The transitional arrangements are aligned with the original intentions when the transitional arrangements were determined.
Extension of social plan
- Extension of the current social plan until 1 January 2014.
Profit sharing plan
- Parties have agreed on a profit sharing plan for 2011 and 2012. PostNL will pay an allowance of 2% for 2011.
PostNL is the inventive partner in the world of sending and receiving. We have been so for 200 years already. We are primarily active in the fields of mail, parcels and e-commerce, but we also offer services in the areas of data and document management, direct marketing and fulfilment. Outside the Netherlands, we are active in Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium and Luxemburg. PostNL employs a total of more than 59,000 people. In 2013 our revenues reached € 4.3 billion.
We like to stay ahead of things. We are the most modern postal company in the world. We are proud of that. As the first listed postal company, we are an example to the rest of the world in automatic letter sorting. And our innovative parcels network is completely adapted to the wishes of web retailers.