- Personal Stamps (gummed) 2013: Reinier Paping
- Personal Stamps (self-adhesive) 2013: Squirrel
- Beautiful Netherlands 2013 Staphorst*
- Beautiful Netherlands 2013 Bunschoten-Spakenburg*
- 125th anniversary Arcadis/Royal Netherlands Land Development Society (Koninklijke Nederlandse Heidemij)
- Beautiful Netherlands 2013 Marken*
- Beautiful Netherlands 2013 Walcheren*
- 100th anniversary Burgers Zoo
- Now that deserves a greeting card!
- 1001 Women
- Europe Stamps: Mail delivery vans
- Dutch writers
- Beautiful Netherlands 2013: Noordwest-Veluwe*
- Beautiful Netherlands 2013: Collective sheet*
- World Blood Donor Day
- Windmills in the Netherlands
PostNL is the inventive partner in the world of sending and receiving. We have been so for 200 years already. We are primarily active in the fields of mail, parcels and e-commerce, but we also offer services in the areas of data and document management, direct marketing and fulfilment. Outside the Netherlands, we are active in Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium and Luxemburg. PostNL employs a total of more than 59,000 people. In 2013 our revenues reached € 4.3 billion.
We like to stay ahead of things. We are the most modern postal company in the world. We are proud of that. As the first listed postal company, we are an example to the rest of the world in automatic letter sorting. And our innovative parcels network is completely adapted to the wishes of web retailers.