In and around Amsterdam, we have a broad range of job opportunities for mail delivery (by bike or scooter) and bike couriers. Instead of you choosing one, we ask you what your ideal work week looks like. That way, we can create an offer that fits your wishes as good as possible.
How does it work?
- Tell us what you are looking for
- We'll send you a personalized offer within two working days
- Interested? We will immediately plan a short interview to discuss the details
- Still interested? We put together your contract and you can start your new job within two weeks!
What will you be doing?
As a mail deliverer you collect the mail bags between 11 am and 1 pm, after which you will set off. You will be delivering the mail by bike, on foot or on a PostNL scooter. As a bike courier you work in the early mornings or late afternoons. You will start your working day by collecting your electric cargo bike. Then you will drive a fixed route, picking up and delivering mail and parcels at our customers at agreed times.
What else is good to know in advance?
- The salary is fixed, based on your age. We'll inform you what you will earn in your personal offer
- You will work between 8 and 20 hours a week
- Obtaining a ‘Declaration of Good Conduct’ (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) is compulsory part of the onboarding process