The benefits of Domestic Express
- Parcels received before 5 p.m. delivered by 10 a.m. the next day*
- Addressee is required to sign for delivery
- Up to 500 euros compensation in the event of loss or damage
- Fully trackable service
How does it work?
Follow these steps to send your parcel with Domestic Express:
- Make sure your parcel meets the size and weight requirements:
Max. size (0 - 10 kg): 100 x 50 x 50 cm*
Max. size (10 - 30 kg): 175 x 78 x 58 cm
Max. weight: 30 kg
*If your parcel exceeds these dimensions, you will be charged the 10 - 30 kg rate.
- Make sure that your parcel is addressed correctly
- Add postage
Visit your local post office for help with postage. Please note that you cannot use regular stamps to frank your parcel
- Hand over your parcel at one of the 2,600 post offices.
What does it cost?
Domestic Express rates are calculated based on item size and weight. Rates vary depending on your preferred delivery time (10 a.m. or 12 noon the next day).
|Delivery by||0 - 2 kg||2 - 5 kg||5 - 10 kg||10 - 20 kg||20 - 30 kg|
|10 a.m.||€ 29,95||€ 35,95||€ 35,95||€ 42,95||€ 42,95|
|12 noon||€ 24,45||€ 30,45||€ 30,45||€ 36,75||€ 36,75|
If something goes wrong
We take the utmost care to ensure that your parcel is delivered in perfect condition. Occasionally, however, items may be lost or damaged in transit. In the event of loss or damage, we kindly ask you to contact our customer service. Depending on the outcome of our investigation and item value, we will award compensation up to 500 euros.
If you have any questions about the delivery status of your parcel, please contact us by phone at 058 233 3388 (Monday - Friday from 08:30 to 20:00, Saturday from 09:00 to 16:00).