Do you have indepth IT and BI knowledge and experience in Agile/scrum way of working?
Are you able to oversee a value chain and translate the impact on BI architecture?
We are looking for a BI Analyst to help CBS become a data driven company.
About you in the job as BI Analyst
You as BI Analyst oversee the value chain and translate the impact on BI architecture, data models and systems. You are part of the multi disciplinary teams (MDT’s).
Together with the Data Driven Owner and Business Consultants you understand the cohesion with the underlying business vision and the business processes, development direction and business project portfolio. Based on your understanding of the CBS business and focus on Customer, Operational or Quality data you identify opportunities for improvement. You articulate the business requirements and design the solution within the framework of the target BI architecture for the business domain.
You are part of one of the MDT’s of the business models and/or the supply chain. In Agile terminilogy named ‘Squads’. Together with your BI Analyst colleagues you form a ‘Chapter’ led by the Senior BI Analyst. In this role you have to find balance between the target IT architecture and development of deliverables for ad hoc business requirements. You are the main contact for the data driven owner and key users. In order to translate business requirements into user stories as input for the BI development team you are able to translate strategic concepts into actions. The BIT BI&A department is new within CBS/IT and needs to be built up within an international and challenging environment. You can add value in this transformation by setting example in ways of working and thinking data driven.
- On a daily basis you align between the development team and business and make sure that what is built is what the business requires and needs.
- You oversee accuracy versus speed and additional risks and are able to prioritise the product backlog together with the BI & Analytics Manager.
- You create functional specifications and technical designs, business and information analysis.
- In cooperation with the Data Driven Owner (DDO) you determine necessary improvements.
- In this job you report to the Manager BI & Analytics.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Have a bachelor degree:
- Have business domain knowledge as well as indepth IT and BI knowledge and technical background.
- Have experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Have expertise and experience with process modelling, data modelling.
- Able to translate concepts into actions and implement them.
- Have the social skills to advice and create support on different management levels for collaboration with customers and colleagues.
Wat bieden wij jou?
What we offer:
- A responsible position in a professional, global and flexible organisation
- A varied new role where initiative and entrepeneurship is encouraged
- An inspirational working experience in a high demanding and fast growing market
- Good working conditions e.g. the possiblity to work place- and time independent (results are more important to us than a 9 to 5 mentality)
- Gross monthly salary of €3616 up to €5121 (scale 11) based on 37 hour week; depending on years of relevant experience
- A position for an indefinite period of time, starting per 1st of June 2018.
Klik hier voor onze interim opdrachten