Wat ga je doen?
As primary contact for Customers/Partners and the Business for IT related developments in the Cross Border domain, the consultant works directly with them and Operations to design processes and develop solutions based on our standards and best practices. This includes responsibility for the development of new IT systems and supporting the implementation of new Cross Border processes. The Business Consultant understands the market and the customer's needs and is capable of thinking in solutions on both a mid-term and long-term basis. A good understanding of the IT Architecture and the strengths and weaknesses of different solutions is essential for success. Maintaining healthy relationships and regular interaction with managers, process owner, suppliers, customers and partners in Europe, North America and Asia are all part of the job.
We want to be the favorite logistics company in the Netherlands by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to be better. CBS aims to be the most reliable cross border delivery solution provider. This is where you come in. As Business Consultant you are crucial in the development of new IT systems and the smooth implementation of new cross-border processes.
Wat breng jij mee?
- you need relevant and valid working entitlements (visa/work permit). You must currently reside in the Netherlands;
- BSc/MSc degree in business informatics or equivalent experience;
- 3-5 years’ experience in either a postal/logistics (Supply chain) or e-commerce environment;
- affinity with business development, product management, logistics and marketing in an e-commerce environment;
- excellent English and Dutch communication skills good knowledge;
- you have strong network and relationship building skills, relate easily to both internal and external customers.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- gross monthly salary between €4.2431 and €6.170 based on 37 hours a week en depending on relevant years of experience;
- 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days by full time employment;
- competitive pension scheme via our own PostNL pension fund;
- flexibility and freedom to perform your job in and outside the office;
- great office location in The Hague with outstanding accessibility;.
- room for growth within the organization and for personal development through our own PostNL online learning platform;
- a responsible position in a professional, global and flexible organization.
Within CBS, the international business unit of PostNL you fulfill a new role where initiative and entrepreneurship is encouraged. Using best practices and together with Customers/partners, Business Development and Operations you design exciting new IT processes and develop and implement the best cross-border solutions.
Please note: Due to the vacation periode we will respond to your application after August 19th.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!