Wat ga je doen?
What is this job about?
As a process and information analyst you are positioned within the Digital Development team of the Cross Border Unit IT department. You are familiar with the existing design of business processes, adjust them if needed and participate in EPICS and Features that lead to structural adjustment of business processes. You translate business requirements into functional and information requirements using process and information flows. You perform quality checks on these requirements when the requirements are being realized by developers into IT solutions. You understand the target architecture of the Cross Border Unit, on both business processes and application landscape. With the Cross Border architect, the digital consultants, solution consultants, but also process developers you are collaborating closely and thereby contributing to the most optimal solution for the business. You are analytical and creative in proposing a solution in which multiple alternatives are considered.
You operate comfortably in a very complex stakeholder environment with many levels of users (from operational to executive) and (international) suppliers . Reacting at the right level to changes and adapting quickly is crucial. At the office, your workdesk can also be flexible - amongst your fellow Information Analists, together with one of the project teams you are collaberating with or remotely from home.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to be better. As BIAs we want to contribute to the new end-to-end solutions to develop a Flexible architecture. We want to work on solutions that will contribute to a more data driven organization and contribute in sharing knowledge and facilitate courses to develop capabilities in collecting of functional requirements. You will use these functional requirements in refinement with development teams and work on information flows between application. By designing end-to-end process and information flows of the IST and SOL (mapping the exchange of digital data) you contribute to the development and quality of import, export, supply chain and regulatory processes.
Wat breng jij mee?
What we are looking for:
• A University degree in business informatics or proven equivalent experience plus fluency in English (working language within CBS) and preferably a good working knowledge of Dutch;
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in either a postal/logistics or e-commerce environment preferably including Cross-Border business processes and IT solutions;
• Experience with design methods and techniques for applications and data;
• Working knowledge of SAFe methodolgy working is a benefit;
• Experience with multiple functional domains and the corresponding functional specifications, architecture and current guidelines;
• Well developed socials skills in guiding implementation teams, giving presentations for decision makers/ users and transferring knowledge;
• Strong network and relationship building skills and ability to thrive in an international environment with a variety of users and suppliers and complex stakeholder management.
To be successful in this role excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, advanced technical writing skills, good interpersonal, connecting and communicating skills, and an in-depth understanding of business procedures and objectives are required. Your entrepreneurialship and realisation skills help you to achieve results.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
• Gross salary indication between € 3.762,- and € 5.329,- based on a fulltime contract (37 hours) (level 11) of the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement);
• 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay and attractive Pension benefits;
• A challenging position within a dynamic and international department;
• Room for personal development through education and training in PostNL learning environment, content driven and knowledge sharing sessions;
• Possibility to work according the ‘new working rules” time and place independent;
• Work location: The Hague
As a Business Information Analyst you are the linking pin between the business and IT. You have an important role in the digital future of Cross borders. You are part of a team of very savvy analysts and you get the chance to influence the development of many international topics steered by regulations but also trending digital changes in the market.
Please apply with your CV and compelling cover letter in English. The candidate selection will take place after the closing date of July 10th. Thereafter we will advise you on the status of your application. First interviews take place 16th-22nd July.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs and who you love. We are just looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates simultaneously. On equal suitability then internal candidates will take preference for hire.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!