Wat ga je doen?
The CCoE is a department with two cross-functional teams, responsible for the Cloud Foundation (Landingzone) of PostNL in terms of strategy, governance, data cloud financials and cloud best practices.
Within the CCoE we work according to Agile methodologies. With your team you define, refine and build prioritized user stories so that they can be reliably executed during a sprint.
As a Cloud Engineer - Data you contribute to the mission of the CCoE by knowing every pillar in the AWS Well-Architected Framework and by consulting the teams how to use it in the most efficient and effective way. The main focus will be on transforming operational data from the AWS cloud into relevant information that gives a real-time insight in the State of the Cloud on security, compliance, and costs. Also part of your job is to recognize impediments which teams experience when adopting AWS. You analyse these and you propose solutions to these problems.
The core mission of the CCoE is to drive innovation and business agility for the PostNL engineering community and enable them to build cloud native solutions. We free the development teams from concerns around generic platform deployment and governance, and enable them to focus on maximizing the cloud’s benefits with more than 200 AWS services. You are the one who guides the adoption and the change within the organization.
Wat breng jij mee?
As a cloud engineer you have experience with building data tools and you are eager to guide teams to gain relevant insights out of data. You are self-starting and self-organising and know how to collaborate effectively with your stakeholders. We would love to hear from you if the following applies:
- Experience with developing API’s and data integrations on AWS;
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Typescript, Python);
- Experience as a DevOps or Platform Engineer and practical experience with AWS CDK;
- Advocate of DevOps principles and SRE practices;
- Good knowledge of data visualization with tools like AWS QuickSight, Kibana;
- Developing AWS cloud solutions with the focus on serverless architecture.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- This position is on scale 11 or 12, depending on your level, with a gross monthly salary between Eur. 3.975,- and Eur. 6.550,-
- Part- or fulltime position 32 till 37 hours with view to permanent contract;
- Great benefits including 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay and attractive Pension benefits;
- A dynamic, flexible and entrepreneurial environment with an innovative and collaborative PostNL team, and external suppliers creating value to the platform;
- Professional growth opportunities, for example as technical lead or skills diversification to other languages, platforms or in-depth development and specialism;
- Room for personal development through education and training in the PostNL learning environment, content driven and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Office location: Easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL office in the Hague;
- Engineering laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs.
We look forward to receiving your application by means of a CV.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are just looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. Het eerste gesprek zal meestal online via video zijn.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!