Wat ga je doen?
- Providing technical direction through applying your knowledge and experience;
- Work out complex requirements on a conceptual and technical level;
- Bridging gaps between requirements and technology;
- Close collaboration with the various platforms, stakeholders, chain-partners, suppliers and architecture;
- Translating complex logistics business processes and architecture into viable solutions;
- Execution, expansion and working towards maturity of our engineering culture;
- Taking charge of and nurturing close collaboration with team members and important business users.
We want to be the favourite delivery person in the Netherlands by delivering special moments every day. Our employees come first and our customers central. IT and data are at the heart of our services. We are always looking for ways to do even better and therefore we are in a radical transition of becoming a postal tech company. And we need you for that. Thanks to your knowledge, ambition and progressive outlook, you will contribute to the realization of a cutting-edge IT infrastructure and the improvement of the daily delivery of our products and services.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Higher education or academic degree (HBO/WO);
- At least 5 years of modern solution/application architecture experience
- Experience with modern IT architecture (incl. MACH pattern), with particular focus on evolutionary architecture;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Familiarity with modern software development methods and techniques such as Infrastructure-as-code, Serverless and CI/CD;
- Familiarity with Agile/SAFe;
- Curiosity to learn and develop yourself, you learn every day and are happy to transfer your knowledge.
Thanks to your enthusiastic attitude and expertise, you know how to lift the PostNL IT solutions to an even higher level. With your customer-oriented personality and strong communication skills you connect purposefully and ensure results. Your ambition ensures that we remain progressive and that new technologies are implemented. You make a visible contribution to the success of our organization.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- A challenging position in a professional, ambitious, dynamic tech-savvy environment;
- Competitive salary bases on experience and your talent to a maximum of € 6.357 gross per month (scale 12) based on 37 hours per week in accordance with the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement;
- Part- or fulltime position, 32 to 37 hours, with view on permanent position;
- Annual 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days by fulltime contract;
- Good secondary employment conditions such as a pension through our own PostNL pension fund;
- Possibility to work in accordance with agreements partly depending on location and location;
- Plenty of room to develop yourself, the team and the IT function and to achieve results.
At the heart of our digital services and at the center of the rapid Cloud IT developments at PostNL, you make a visible contribution to our success. A nice combination of highly analytical work and professional growth in the middle of the dynamics of a progressive and close-knit team of IT professionals with plenty of room for further growth as an expert in your field.
We look forward to receiving your application by means of CV and motivation.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are simply looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!