Wat ga je doen?
PostNL is increasingly developing into a technology-driven organization in which data and analytics play a crucial role. A fully connected data ecosystem is needed to enable PostNL's tech-driven future strategy. The data ecosystem is created by the Insights department, making the department a prerequisite for a successful digital transformation.
The Solution Architect's objective is to formulate guidelines and starting points within the technical domain at in order to ultimately achieve the maximum return from the software and platforms infrastructure.
As a Solution architect, you monitor that new developments are in line with the target architecture as defined at enterprise level. You do this by proactively looking along with the developers and providing advice and insights. In doing so, you work closely with the domain architects. You formulate guidelines and starting points at the level of solution architecture with regard to (Cloud) applications and the platform. With new initiatives you make solution designs, in which you combine (non-) functional requirements with the impact on software and hardware. You also coordinate the implementation of (Cloud) connections (SDI/SDA).
You act as the first point of contact for (Cloud) solution architecture and, together with the senior Engineers, focus on cross-domain topics with a view to the further development of the platform. Furthermore, you like to guide new developers and to take all employees of the platform along in current developments in terms of architecture and tooling and draw up development guidelines.
At PostNL, our purpose is to deliver special moments, and our ambition is to be “Your favourite deliverer”. We create a work environment in which employees have the opportunity to develop their skills and work with adequate tools, and together we deliver the best customer experience. At the Consumer Data Platform team, we develop innovative cloud solutions to process the unique and huge datasets we have within PostNL. We create rich customer profiles, industrialize machine learning models and develop end-to-end solutions that drive personalized customer interaction. All solutions are serverless, infrastructure is defined in code and deployment is CI/CD.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Able to communicate complex technical problems to non-technical colleagues
- 3 years or more experience in designing AWS solutions (preferably in the data analytics domain)
- Familiar with concepts related to data engineering/ big data & analytics
- Familiar with networking, infrastructure & security guidelines
- You hold a MSc / Bach degree in a STEM related field
- You are capable of translating business & IT problems to clear and concise technical solutions ready for engineers to be implemented.
- Proactively advising internal and external Stakeholders
- Redshift, RDS, Glue
- API services & authentication (OATH2, SAML)
- DEVOPS way of working & CICD
- ECS & Docker
- Familiarity with SQL & datamodels
- Familiarity with architecture principles
- Able to read and assess code (Python, IAC)
- Reviewing Solution Achitectures
Wat bezorgen we jou?
• A salary of min. € 4.460 and max. € 6.485 (salary scale 12) gross per month for 37 hours per week;
• 8% holiday pay and 25 days off if you work full-time;
• Collective health insurance a good pension scheme through our own PostNL pension fund;
• Good internal training and development opportunities;
• A contribution towards your travel expenses, laptop, smartphone;
• An easily accessible office in The Hague;
• Opportunities and facilities to also work from home.
At the heart of our services and at the center of the rapid IT developments at PostNL, you make a visible contribution to our success. A nice combination of coordinating and substantive work, in the middle of the dynamics of a demanding commercial environment.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore, everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are just looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
We look forward to receiving your application by means of CV and cover letter in English.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!