Wat ga je doen?
As BIT CBS Cluster Lead, you manage the people and activities of the Cluster team; managing the workload, delegating tasks, assessing performance and supporting development. The direct reports are Solution Consultants, Functional Service Owners, Test analysts and Developers. We are searching an experienced people oriented manager, who has a drive to achieve the CBS ambitions and goals. You also ensure full coverage of maintaining and developing the IT landscape of CBS and make sure that IT landscape supports business in their growth and incidents are solved quickly to prevent high (financial/data) losses or operational downtime. The total application landscape consisis out off about 50 application, representing a total application and project budget of 16Million euro, this responsibility is shared within the management team.
Aligning with stakeholders and the IT organization is one of the main activities. One of your main purposes is to develop a vision, strategy and governance for the cluster within CBS Business Systems team. Next to that, the most important responsibilities of the Cluster Lead is the continuity of the application landscape to prevent large disruptions, developing the application landscape according to business needs and making sure the Internal Control Frameworks audits are effective. The Cluster Lead acts as trusted advisor and contributes to different projects, varying from investments projects, savings projects, reorganization projects, realization of international quality goals.
Within Cross Border Solutions about 50 applications are regularly used for all core processes and products and are fully supportedby the Business Systems Team. These applications are divided over multiple clusters dedicated to a business model. Every cluster has one Cluster Lead. For all these applications, the cluster team is responsible for the compliance, development/ changes and configurations to be made in the different applications. Supplier and budget management is also an important part of the role, together with our suppliers we are building and maintaining our landscape. The Cluster Lead Lead is overall responsible for the people, these applications and activities, and thereby has a responsibility for continuity and quality of the processes.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to improve. Cross Border Solutions (CBS) is the business unit of PostNL which provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide.
CBS makes it easy for people and businesses to communicate and trade across international boundaries. It aims to become the most respected service provider by supporting the cross-border e-commerce market through creative and innovative distribution solutions. It holds 13 offices worldwide and with 1,200 employees, being agile, customer focused and reliable it serves business over 190 countries. The Central Management Team and departments like Cross Border, NL Export, Supply chain and supporting departments like Customer Experience, Strategy, IT, HR, Finance are located at PostNL’s Head Office site in The Hague (the Netherlands).
Wat breng jij mee?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferably a technical (IT) background;
- At least 5-8 years of working experience Business Development / IT roles such as Product Owner, Business Consultant, Senior Analyst or IT leads
- Managerial experience is prefered
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and verbal and preferably another European language;
- Experience with IT solutions, design methods and techniques for applications and data, and knowledge of International logistics business processes is advantageous;
- Expertise and experience of lean and agile/scrum working;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills from operational to commercial to management level;
- Proven hands-on problem solver and analytical skills with an innovative approach to problem solving;
- Agile or team coaching capabilities;
- Able to apply a helicopter view in solving problems;
- Understands logistics processes and supporting systems.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Gross salary indication between €4.272,23 - €6.257,36 based on a fulltime contract (37 hours) level 12 of the PostNL Collective Labour Agreement);
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay and attractive Pension and health insurance benefits;
- Flexibility and freedom to perform your job effectively;
- Laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs/home-office. Read more about our remuneration package here;
- A challenging position within a dynamic and International Department;
- Room for personal development through education and training in PostNL learning environment, content driven and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Hybrid working possibilities from home and or our great office location in The Hague with easy public transport access.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!