Wat ga je doen?
As Customer Integration Consultant you are responsible for integrating the PostNL International customers into PostNL’s shipping services through APIs and web portals. You serve as the link between the customer, account management and our IT organization making sure the integration process runs as smooth as possible. You spot opportunities and understand the implications of the customers needs and our operational processes regarding IT integrations. You will constantly be challenged to be flexible and creative in the way you approach customer requirements and operational and IT challenges, while being steadfast in getting the desired results on time.
You are part of the Customer Implementation Team working with other Customer Integration Consultants and Implementation Managers, while also being part of multidisciplinary teams when required. All in order to facilitate our customer’s cross borders shipping needs. PostNL International is the division of PostNL that supports all NL based customers (both consumers and business customers) with international shipping mail and e-commerce solutions.
We want to be the favorite logistics company in the Netherlands by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to be better. As a result, we need you to maintain and improve the customer satisfaction level related to our customer IT solutions. To this end, you need to optimize and standardize our customer’s set-up and implementation process, as well as solve complex or ambiguous customer’s inquiries regarding IT setup, API connections, offered products and/or services.
Wat breng jij mee?
- at least a Bachelors degree, desirably in an IT (business) related discipline.
- a minimum of 2 year’s related work experience in a commercial IT environment.
- operational and IT expertise; basic knowledge of APIs or programming; functional application management; troubleshooting; integrations and migrations.
- excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
We are looking for a results oriented and flexible colleague that’s has excellent customer focus, is great at analyzing problems and solving issues and has a real hands-on mentality. Someone that follows the e-commerce trends and developments and who likes working with deadlines.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- flexibility and freedom to perform your job in and outside the office.
- great office location in The Hague with outstanding accessibility.
- room for growth within the organization and for personal development through our own PostNL online learning platform.
- gross monthly salary indication between € 3.500 and € 4.800. Based on 39,25 hours a week, level 10 of the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement.
We support our people with a friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within and the belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. This position is a rewarding opportunity that allows you to develop professionally while working in a department that offers recognition for those who perform. You truly are in control your own destiny.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!