Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Bel me gerust, of stuur me een bericht via e-mail of WhatsApp.
Shaida Freese - Ramjiawan stuur een mail
Wat ga je doen?
Customer focus is an important enabler for PostNL International to accelerate growth and to become a the preferred e-commerce solution provider. The cultural change required for putting the customer experience as a top priority is an on-going journey. We want to structurally improve the way we handle all end-to-end processes that affect our customers. Therefore we have created a new role within the organization with focus on customer satisfaction. As Customer Satisfaction Manager you are part of the PostNL business unit that provides international delivery solutions to businesses mainly in Europe. In this new role you will get the unique opportunity to pioneer by for example designing and implementing measures to improve our operational performance with the objective to increase our customer satisfaction NPS scores.
You act as point of contact for our First Line Customer Service Agents in different countries. They require coaching and training to keep the desired level of knowledge and ensure the proper way of working. You are responsible for the correct handling of escalated inquiries about relevant distribution solutions (like import and export). Acting properly on complaints is important for our business. Therefore you are also responsible for the correct handling of complaints from A to Z (including contact with external partners and suppliers and coordination with other internal departments). You make sure that complaints are successfully processed within the targeted time frame. You also identify trends that could indicate structural issues and propose appropriate solutions and raise these to management teams. You act as sparring partner concerning implementation of changes and further development of our CRM systems.
We want to be the preferred cross-border logistics solutions provider by delivering creative and innovative e-commerce solutions. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to be better. As a result, we need to continuously improve our customer satisfaction by setting and achieving customer satisfaction goals/KPI’s and by defining, implementing and managing action plans concerning customer satisfaction measurement, quality improvement, workflows, process descriptions and information documents.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Bachelor degree and 3 years work experience in a customer facing role. Preferably also at least 1 year work experience in an operational logistical (e-commerce) role.
- IT savviness since you act as key-user for existing dashboarding tools. You also need to work with many applications like Excel and PowerBI.
- Experience with CRM systems and knowledge of Customer Service/Experience/Quality processes and procedures. Preferably a Lean Six Sigma green belt certificate.
- Excellent English communication skills, good knowledge of Dutch is a pre.
You have a customer centric approach and are driven in cooperating with other departments. You possess good analytical and problem-solving skills and continuously strive for improvement. You have good project management skills and know how to get things done, including motivating others to cooperate. You are accurate in working with numbers and have a good understanding of business logics.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Gross salary between € 3.700 and € 5.100 based on 39,25 hours a week (level 10 of the PostNL Collective Labour Agreement).
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 paid vacation days.
- Positive and informal working environment.
- A homework allowance, laptop and smartphone.
- Flexibility and freedom to perform your job.
- Room for growth and personal development.
- Good work-life balance with excellent remote working options.
- A newly renovated head office in The Hague within walking distance of the station.
- For further information on our attractive terms of employment please click here.
We offer you a far-reaching and meaningful job. Your solutions, ideas and smart plans have a direct impact on millions of customers around the world. Including you! We provide a motivating work environment that allows you to develop professionally. Together we are shaping the future of e-commerce.
You can apply for this position until August 20, 2022. Thereafter we will advise you on the status of your application. Please note that to qualify you need to have all relevant and valid working entitlements (resident or work permit) and must currently reside in The Netherlands. A Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
The first interviews are online via Microsoft Teams and the second interviews are face-to-face at our office in The Hague. We have already planned the first video job interviews on August 31, 2022.
PostNL wants to be everyone’s favourite logistics company. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us. Where you were born, what you believe in and who you love is irrelevant to us. We care only about your unique talent.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. Het eerste gesprek zal meestal online via video zijn.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!