Wat ga je doen?
We offer you the opportunity to learn about professional communications in an international context with hands-on cooperation in the PostNL business unit Cross Border Solutions (CBS). You will work closely with the colleague who takes care of our internal communication strategy. You will support us in the development of articles and stories that are sent on a structural basis, both regular features and special editions. You are an important link connecting our CBS and Spring colleagues, worldwide.
We want to be the favorite delivery person in the Netherlands by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and our customers are central. We are always looking for ways to be better; and this is where you come in. You will work in the young and enthusiastic CX (Customer Experience) team so that we can serve our customers as good as possible.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Available 4 days a week from September 2019 to January 2020 (dates are flexible)
- A HBO or WO (undergraduate student) in the direction of Marketing, Journalism, Communication or Business Administration;
- Native or near-native knowledge of the English language (minimum Business level B2 with very good writing skills) .
Your curiosity and genuine interest in people drives you; you know how to capture the essence of a story. Thanks to your creativity and digital DNA, you also have an eye for visual attractiveness, using design and layout via our communication channels.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Professional and personal development opportunities;
- An internship allowance of a minimum of € 400,- and a maximum of € 500,- gross per month based on, among other things a full time position of 40 hours a week;
- An allowance for your travel expenses;
- Membership to the PostNL trainee association (STAP). STAP members organize activities themselves, with support from Graduate Recruitment. As a member of this club you will become acquainted with our company and fellow trainees;
- Career opportunities, such as our YEP traineeship or other graduate positions;
You are part of an energetic, driven team that represent the "voice of the customer" within CBS. Internal communications is essential for our work.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. GesprekJe hebt een gesprek met je toekomstige manager.
3. StageovereenkomstJe ontvangt je stageovereenkomst per e-mail.
4. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent de overeenkomst digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!