Wat ga je doen?
PostNL offers a unique and distinctive consumer experience. To be able to fulfill our ambitions, we are developing a centralized consumer data platform on AWS. Our consumer data platform enables us to offer the best customer experience, in which data and predictive modeling are used to optimize the customer journeys and all customer interactions. You will be joining the Consumer Data-platform team at Insights department, which is the driving force behind the smart and effective use of Data, Analytics, reporting and modeling.
What are you going to do?
• You perform ETL work, design and develop data pipelines on a daily basis. You determine the optimal data storage system based on the business/system requirements.
• You develop applications, build infrastructure in various services of Amazon Web Services (AWS), such as Lambda, API Gateway, Glue, EventBridge, etc.
• You evaluate, rank and select technological components, such as software, hardware and network capabilities, for database management systems and application databases.
• You write and fine-tune queries for performance and scalability.
• You work closely with data scientists to implement scalable machine learning models in applications.
In addition to the technological component, at our Consumer Data Platform team, you are also responsible for thinking from the perspective of the customer, translating business visions to technical requirements and presenting the solutions you build to the stakeholders.
At PostNL, our purpose is to deliver special moments, and our ambition is to be “Your favourite deliverer”. We create a work environment in which employees have the opportunity to develop their skills and work with adequate tools, and together we deliver the best customer experience. At the Consumer Data Platform team, we develop innovative cloud solutions to process the unique and huge datasets we have within PostNL. We create rich customer profiles, industrialize machine learning models and develop end-to-end solutions that drive personalized customer interaction. All solutions are serverless, infrastructure is defined in code and deployment is CI/CD.
Wat breng jij mee?
What do you bring?
• Higher education or academic background (HBO/WO) in Computer Science, Informatics, or demonstrably gained through experience;
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field;
• Experience in Python, SQL, Spark, API design;
• Experience with AWS;
• Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases, such as AWS RDS, DynamoDB;
• Experience in Infrastructure as Code, working in CI/CD DevOps team;
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken in both Dutch and English;
• Familiar with agile working;
• Machine learning knowledge is preferred.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
What do we deliver to you?
• A salary of min. € 3,935 and max. € 5,573 (salary scale 11) gross per month for 37 hours per week;
• 8% holiday pay and 25 days off if you work full-time;
• Collective health insurance a good pension scheme through our own PostNL pension fund;
• Good internal training and development opportunities;
• A contribution towards your travel expenses, laptop, smartphone;
• An easily accessible office in The Hague;
• Opportunities and facilities to also work from home.
At the heart of our services and at the center of the rapid IT developments at PostNL, you make a visible contribution to our success. A nice combination of coordinating and substantive work, in the middle of the dynamics of a demanding commercial environment.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore, everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are just looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
We look forward to receiving your application by means of CV and cover letter in English.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!