Wat ga je doen?
PostNL is accelerating on the path to become a technology-driven organisation in which data and analytics play a crucial role. A fully connected data ecosystem is required to enable the tech-driven strategy of PostNL. The data ecosystem, a prerequisite for a successful digital transformation, is created by the Insights department. This role within the Insights department is therefore a direct contributor to the success of the digital strategy of PostNL. With the acceleration of the development of the data foundation, the MDM Platform team, and the Data/Software engineer ensures optimal accessibility of data services and products so that data can be deployed as a strategic asset.
The data ecosystem is shaped by the collaboration of data experts within the ARTS and business units to deliver high quality data and analytical expertise in line with PostNL's strategic priorities and the Agile Operating Model.
The MDM Platform team (together with the Enterprise Data Management team) monitors the improvement of the quality of PostNL data (PostNL corporate data and data in the various business domains) by operating proactively, independently and objectively. The team strives for an unambiguous, standardised and harmonised process for the maintenance of enterprise data and focuses on data quality, data architecture, the data management organisation and is also owner and manager of the (Master) Data Management platform.
We want to be the favorite deliverer in the Netherlands by delivering special moments every day. Our employees come first and our customers are our main focus. We are always looking for ways to do even better, and we need you for that! Because of you, we are able to get the best out of our algorithms and ensure a better service.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Knowledge and experience at HBO level;
- At least 2 years' experience in Data or Software Engineering;
- Experience in application development;
- You have a good command of the English and Dutch languages;
- Experience with a variety of programming languages and tools to integrate data from different systems (e.g. Java);
- Knowledge of Agile working methods.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- A salary of minimum €3.974 up to maximum €5.629,- gross per month (scale 11) at 37 hours;
- 8% holiday money and 25 days of holiday if you work fulltime;
- Collective health insurance and a good pension plan through our own PostNL pension fund;
- Internal training and development opportunities;
- An allowance for your travel expenses, laptop, smartphone;
- Home working allowance;
- A great office location in The Hague with excellent public transport access;
- You have the possibility to work independent of time and place in accordance with the New Way of Working;
- Read more about our attractive terms of employment here.
As a Data/Software Engineer you will create faster and more efficient solutions to deliver high quality data to our various departments; for better operational effectiveness and so that decisions can be taken based on good quality data.
PostNL wants to be everyone's preferred delivery company. So everyone is welcome and it doesn't matter where you were born, what you believe in or who you love. What matters to us is your unique talent.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. Het eerste gesprek zal meestal online via video zijn.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!