Wat ga je doen?
Being our new Data Manager E-commerce you will play a key role in our organisation in which data, technology and logistics are the central subjects that matter. You will be responsible for the effective organisation of data management within our Commercial domain. In this work you will include themes like Data Governance, Data Quality and Domain Driven Data. Recognising inconsistencies, for instance in the commercial data chain, is your second nature. Furthermore, you will monitor KPI’s and ensure proper synchronisation of master data along our system landscape. In your role you align a lot with our Data Architect in the Commercial domain. Whereas the Data Architect will initiate and develop new Data structures and tooling, you will implement, navigate and upgrade (new) Data structures, processes and tooling.
In summary we can list down the following job responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the commercial data and manage business adoption;
- Being owner of the Master Data;
- Take care of route cause analysis for omissions in data and low data quality issues;
- Create and control data definitions and master the meta data in your commercial domain, in coordination with EDM (Enterprise Data Management);
- Initiate and formulate Epics and Features for data innovations in cooperation with the Data Architect;
- Act as project manager with regards to the delivery of these innovations;
- KPI tracking ensuring data quality, aligning with fellow data colleagues and end users;
- Act as advocate for the importance of data management and data driven decision making;
- Collaboration with other data managers within PostNL in cross-business initiatives and issues;
- Propagate Data Governance and spread data awareness within the business unit as well as PostNL as a whole.
The team and environment: PostNL’s Commercial domain acts as the frontrunner managing all process that are triggered when a customer request comes in. At PostNL we want to work digital in our core business, which also makes us want to develop our own supply chain software. With an average of 1.5 million parcels going through our operation per day we have the clear goal to make our full supply chain data driven. The development of data driven decision making at PostNL is crucial for our success. This also means that the availability of quality data is essential. We need your help, to inspire the business and show the importance of a first time right data log and create awareness about the impact of small actions on data quality. The Data Manager in the Commercial domain closely works together with various stakeholders like BI & Analytics, Agile Release Train teams and Data Managers from other Data Management Organisations (DMO’s) within other Business Units.
Ever since we started our business more than two centuries ago we have been able to disrupt the market and act as a front-runner with technical innovation. Our company goal: to keep on being the preferred Deliverer in the Benelux and we believe that technical innovation and logistic intelligence will help us doing so. We are always searching for new ways to improve our supply chain operation with technical innovation. With our innovations we put our co-workers and our customers in the heart of everything we establish.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Data management experience;
- Profound knowledge of quality management;
- A digital mindset and practical knowledge of the DAMA-DMBOK framework is an advantage;
- Highly aware of the security, privacy and quality requirements related to critical data;
- Basic knowledge of design methods- and technologies for business modeling and data processing;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strongly developed organisational awareness;
- Good organisational skills / project management skills;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Basic Dutch language skills, especially Dutch reading skills are highly preferred.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- This position is on scale 11 with a gross monthly salary between Eur. 4.075,- and Eur. 5.765,-
- Our full-time working week is 37 hours;
- You can use flexible working hours to determine an optimal work / private balance. We place great value on your vitality;
- Hybrid way of working, enabling you to partly work from home (max. 50%) and from our brand new head office, just in 5 minutes’ walk from station Den Haag – Holland Spoor;
- We are growing our Data Engineering and Data Science community, where you will have the freedom to take ownership in growing with and as a team. You and your fellow team members, shape the way you collaborate, continuously learn and grow with a shot of daily fun, challenging puzzles to solve while moving the needle.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. Het eerste gesprek zal meestal online via video zijn.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!