Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Bel me gerust, of stuur me een bericht via e-mail of WhatsApp.
Chris Tolman stuur een mail
Wat ga je doen?
At PostNL we start a new unit called Developer Experience Platform (DevEx). We want Developers to deploy production code on their first day at PostNL. Automation and integration with the correct tools and services in their toolbox. Using Slack for building applications and command line interfaces that will unleash all the technical possibilities we want to offer within our Engineering Community and strive to go beyond the event-horizon. You should never receive the same question twice because automation will be the backbone of this team. For this we create our Developer Experience Platform (DevEx) with focus on developer tool integrations and offerings towards the Engineering Community of PostNL.
You will be working on our DevEx platform to ensure that features are identified, designed, build and run successfully.
Software Engineering lifecycle:
- Requirements analysis, cloud architecture and design
- Well Architected Framework for a solution.
- Versioning and solution build-test-deploy-run
- Engineering support, and self-service and healing solution in the PostNL cloud.
- 12 factor application/solution (or as-a-service) principles and cloud native micro services.
- Cloud native software engineer for the complete plan-build-run-support cycle.
- Architecture for the end-to-end cycle for the DevEx Platform (design-build-run-support).
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking to improve our selves and for ways to differentiate with our IT capabilities. We need your ‘Can do mentality’ and technology leadership to reach the next level.
Wat breng jij mee?
We are looking for a T-shaped expert:
- Professional in multiple programming languages (T shape) and supporting cloud services.
- Adoption of microservices design patterns to enable continuous delivery and – deployment.
- Follows a test-driven design approach.
- Applies SOLID like principles to make code understandable.
- Coaches junior/medior level software developers.
- 24x7 BizDevOps engineering mindset: You build it, you own it, you run it.’
- Contributes best practices in the PostNL community.
- Writes blogs as a subject matter expert.
- Technology agnostic, innovator, ahead of the technology curve.
Culture, behavior and attitude:
- Contributes to the PostNL engineering community
- Growth mindset: Open minded, shows continues ability to learn and explore alternatives
- Acts as a role model and supports team members, providing formal and informal feedback
- Makes sure improvements are part of the daily routine.
- Is in close cooperation with both other team members and other teams.
- Is making suggestions for PostNL standards, guidelines and best practices.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Competitive salary, based on experience and the talent you bring to the table, between € 3974 and max €5629 (salary scale 11) based on 37 hours per week and in accordance with the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement;
- Part- or fulltime position 32 till 37 hours with view to permanent contract;
- Annual 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days by fulltime contract;
- A range of secondary benefits including collective Health insurance and attractive Pension scheme via our own Pension fund;
- Professional growth opportunities, for example diversification to other languages, platforms or in-depth development of your specialism;
- Room for personal development through education and training;
- Office location: Easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL office in the Hague;
- Engineering laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs and the possibility for a homework allowance.
Furthermore, this role provides you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible and innovative environment. You will work in close collaboration with various platforms within PostNL so that besides developing you have an arena to create new ideas and innovations. You are an important member of a team that has a great impact on our digital transformation. Continuous improvement, innovation and deployment of the latest (cloud) techniques are vital.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefor everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are simply looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. Het eerste gesprek zal meestal online via video zijn.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!