Wat ga je doen?
As a Digital Consultant you are positioned within the Digital Development team of the International IT department. In your day to day work you are part of a multi-disciplinary team and you work on the design of business processes and IT solutions in the supply chain. You are able to identify/understand the IT needs of the supply chain and customers and together with your colleagues, you think of ways in how to achieve the strategic themes which lie ahead. You are able to identify the gaps between supply chain and IT and translate the business needs into solutions.
As a Digital Consultant you give guidance in decision making for short term and long term solutions. You also play an important role in the development of the supply chain roadmap. You operate comfortably in a very complex stakeholder environment with many levels of users (from operational to executive) and (international) suppliers and you maintain relationships and interact with managers, process owners, suppliers, customers and partners in Europe, North America and Asia. Furthermore you understand the IT architecture and are able to identify the strenghts and weaknesses of different solutions.
We want to be the favourite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to improve. As a Digital Consultant in our supply chain you want to contribute to the digitalization of our organization. And you also contribute to new end-to-end solutions where shallow and fast delivery and a flexible architecture are very important. We want to work on solutions that will contribute to a more data driven organization. You discuss with business development, customers and/or partners and product management, new business opportunities and provide input with regard to the opportunities provided by potential IT solutions.
PostNL IT is the central IT organization of PostNL and is responsible for the specification, development and running of the IT services of PostNL. Cross Border Solutions is an International Business Unit that combines products and services for both mail and eCommerce for international customers.
Wat breng jij mee?
- A University degree (BSc/MSc) in business informatics or proven equivalent experience plus fluency in English (working language within CBS), working knowledge of Dutch is a real pre;
- 3-5 years’ experience in either a postal/logistics or e-commerce environment preferably including Cross-Border business processes and IT solutions;
- Affinity with business development, product management, logistics and marketing in an e-commerce environment
- Experience with design methods and techniques for applications and data;
- Working knowledge of SAFe methodolgy working is a benefit;
- Experience with multiple functional domains and the corresponding functional specifications, architecture and current guidelines;
- Well developed socials skills in guiding various teams, giving presentations for decision makers/ users and transferring knowledge;
- Strong network and relationship building skills and ability to thrive in an international environment with a variety of users and suppliers and complex stakeholder management
- Open to social, commercial and cultural differences.
To be successful in this role excellent analytical and solution driven skills, advanced technical writing skills, good interpersonal, connecting and communicating skills, and an in-depth understanding of business procedures and objectives are required. Your entrepreneurship and realisation skills help you to achieve results.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Gross salary indication between € 4.372,33 and €6.357 based on a fulltime contract (37 hours) (level 12) of the PostNL Collective Labour Agreement);
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay and attractive Pension and health insurance benefits;
- Flexibility and freedom to perform your job effectively;
- Laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs/home-office. Read more about our remuneration package here;
- A challenging position within a dynamic and International Department;
- Room for personal development through education and training in PostNL learning environment, content driven and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Great office location in The Hague with easy public transport access.
As a Digital Consultant you are the linking pin between the business and IT. You have an important role in the digital future of PostNL International. You are part of a team of savvy analysts and you get the chance to influence the development of many international topics steered by regulations but also trending digital changes in the market.
You can apply until midnight (0:00 hours) on 25th January 2021 with your resume and compelling cover letter in English. The candidate selection will take place after the closing date. Thereafter we will advise you on the status of your application.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore, everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are just looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!