Cross Border Solutions (CBS) is a business unit of PostNL with the mission to make it easier for people and businesses to communicate and trade across international boundaries. CBS serves the high demanding mail and cross-border e-commerce market within over 190 countries, with 13 offices worldwide and 1,200 employees. With Head Office sited in The Hague and Hoofddorp (both in the Netherlands) which houses the Central Management Team and departments like Cross Border, NL Export, Supply chain and supporting departments like Customer Experience, Strategy, IT, HR and Finance.
CBS vision statement is to be the most reliable cross border delivery solution provider. Therefore CBS provides creative and innovative distribution solutions by being agile and customer focused. In the Netherlands and the Benelux CBS operates under the PostNL brand and in the other countries under the Spring brand.
The purpose of this job is to be the primary contact for Customers and/or partners and Business for IT related developments in the Cross Border domain. The consultant works directly with Customers/partners, Business Development and Operations to design processes and develop solutions based on our standards and best practices.
The Business Consultant is responsible for the development of new IT systems and supports the implementation of new Cross Border processes. The business consultant understands the market and the customers’ needs and is capable of thinking in solutions on a mid-term and long term basis. The business consultant understands the IT Architecture and the strengths and weaknesses of different solutions. Maintains relationships and interaction with managers, process owner, suppliers, customers and partners in Europe, North America and Asia.
Wat breng jij mee?
- BSc/MSc degree in business informatics or equivalent experience;
- 3-5 years’ experience in either a postal/logistics or e-commerce environment;
- Affinity with business development, product management, logistics and marketing in an e-commerce environment;
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of at least one other language (Dutch);
- Good communication skills, relates easily to internal and external customers;
- Strong network and relationship building skills;
- Likes to work in an international environment;
- Open to social, commercial and cultural differences;
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A responsible position in a professional, global and flexible organisation;
- A varied new role where initiative and entrepeneurship is encouraged;
- An inspirational working experience in a high demanding and fast growing market;
- Good working conditions e.g. the possiblity to work place- and time independent (results are more important to us than a 9 to 5 mentality);
- Gross monthly salary of €4181 up to €6079 (scale 12) based on 37 hour week; depending on years of relevant experience;
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!
Klik hier voor onze interim opdrachten