Wat ga je doen?
As a front-end developer you will work at a company with a fundamental approach to data. You will design and develop an information-rich visualization and decision-support system (web) application for our parcel logistics mission control platform, which helps us to make better decisions concerning timely delivery of parcels.
You will help us develop, design, test, and implement our new advanced mission control system interfaces that deliver exceptional situation assessment and awareness to control room operators, planners, and logistical network strategists. In addition, you will be involved in the entire process, from brainstorming new ideas to improving existing features. Therefore, you will also be responsible for sharing and explaining your technical vision to both the engineering team and the business departments.
The department your will be working in maintains an agile way of working, encourages an always learning approach to professional development and consists of different functional teams within a dynamic environment.
We are building the digital future of PostNL Parcels. With our fundamental approach to data, we will digitally transform our supply chain and allow real-time and automated decision-making.
Wat breng jij mee?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a front-end developer
- You have experience with D3.js (or similar visualization library) and React.js
- Experience with GraphQL would be advantageous
- You are fluent in English and Dutch language proficiency (at least B1 level) or commitment to learn
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Competitive salary, based on experience and the talent you bring to the table, between € 3.509 and max € 5.573 (salary scale 10/11) based on 37 hours per week and per the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement
- Part- or full-time position 32 till 37 hours with a view to permanent contract
- Annual 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days by fulltime contract
- A range of secondary benefits including collective Health insurance and attractive Pension scheme via our Pension fund
- Professional growth opportunities, for example, diversification to other languages, platforms or in-depth development of your specialism
- Room for personal development through education and training
- Office location: Easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL office in the Hague;
- Engineering laptop, mobile phone as well as compensation towards your travel costs
Furthermore, this role provides you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible, and innovative environment.
You will work in close collaboration with various platforms within PostNL so that besides developing, you have an arena to create new ideas and innovations.
You are an essential member of a team that has a significant impact on our digital transformation.
Continuous improvement, innovation, and deployment of the latest (cloud) techniques are vital.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!