As Functional Service Owner (FSO) you are responsible for a (group of) critical IT functionalities(applications) used in our international logistical processes. You are the link between the application and the process knowledge. As well as the first point of contact for the end-user regarding complicated questions/request about the functions and possibilities of these applications. The focus of this job is maintaining these applications and ensuring they are used both effectively and efficiently by proactively providing advise.
In this job you are part of an enthusiastic team in the Supply chain department of Cross Border Solutions, the business unit of PostNL that provides international delivery solutions to businesses over 190 countries with 13 offices worldwide and circa 1,200 employees. Working at CBS is an adventure set in a corporate environment. This job is a rewarding opportunity that allows employees to develop professionally while working in a collaborative team.
Recognizing and solving IT issues/incidents is probably your most important responsibility. You also gather opportunities, bottlenecks and improvements, think along with colleagues about possible solutions and offer support with regards to coordinating, testing, implementing and communicating the new releases of your applications.
For your applications you also provide support and training to end users and help them use these applications more effectively and efficiently. Furthermore, you are involved in various improvement projects and supply chain multidisciplinary teams where your role is translating the needs of key users into functional requirements for important applications.
Wat breng jij mee?
We are looking for a problem solver. Someone who enjoys sharing knowledge is able to make decisions wisely after adequately contemplating various courses of action. You have a hands on approach and can translate concepts to practice and viceversa. You also have:
- relevant and valid working entitlements (visa/work permit). You must currently reside in The Netherlands.
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. International work experience is prefered.
- a minimun of 1 year experience in similar roles e.g. as Functional Application Manager, Functioneel Beheerder or Application Manager.
- proven affinity with IT and logistical processes. Ability to connect people to processes.
- excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Wat bieden wij jou?
- a challenging position within a professional, dynamic and international organization in a fast-growing market.
- flexibility and freedom to perform your job in and outside the office (e.g. working sometimes from home is an option).
- a salary based on 39,25 hours a week with a gross monthly salary indication of between € 3.488 and € 4.800.
- a benefits package based on the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement with 25 vacation days, good pension scheme and discounts on travel, cultural events and electronics.
- focus on personal development with our own PostNL online training modules and many career opportunities.
- great office location in The Hague with outstanding accessibility.
We’d love to hear from you. Don’t wait and apply today with your resume and motivation. You can apply for this position until June 25, 2019 at 17:00 hours.
We will make a candidate selection and contact all applicants on June 28 to advise on the status of your applications.
The job interviews are planned at The Hague office on July 2 from 9am to 17pm.
For more Information, please contact Yadira van der Ende, Corporate Recruiter by whatsapp message at 06 824 89 935.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!
Klik hier voor onze interim opdrachten