We are looking for an Insights Analyst for our Customer Experience team. In this role you are the key in providing relevant insights in customer behaviour and Customer Experience (CX) needs. The ideal candidate is happy to convert data into relevant dashboards, reports and insights about customers, consumers, channels and contacts. With these insights the business models can optimise or develop new customer processes and propositions.
You are not afraid of a high complexity of data handling and analysing. The translation of the insight demand into the information need in order to perform the analysis will be done by you. You can formulate an action plan for analysis and/or research in order to meet the information requirement. The final product will be to carry out the analyses and presents the results to the Customer Insights (CI) Consultant or the CX Centre of Excellence Manager. The relevant data will be provided by the BI team or (external) research but you are responsible for the proper execution of the work and are able to carry out (part of) the work by yourself. Ultimately you are the go-to person for the analyses and reports. You advise and monitor on data quality related to CX, together with CX/BI team creating initiatives and taking up the coordination. Your most important KPI’s are quality of the insights in reports and dashboards provided and the meeting of the information needs of the business.
In this job you report to the CI manager and CI consultant (projects) of the Customer Experience (CX) department within CBS. CX management embeds the customer experience into CBS. We represent the voice of the customer and ensure that the customer needs are taken into account in all our processes, products and services. CX is at the heart of the transformation to a customer centric organisation by providing a CX Centre of Excellence & Customer Insights, that offers guidelines, best practices and tools to facilitate driving customer experience throughout the organisation.
We are part of CBS, the business unit of PostNL which provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide. CBS makes it easy for people and businesses to communicate and trade across international boundaries. CBS aims to become the most respected service provider by supporting the cross-border e-commerce market through creative and innovative distribution solutions. Serving business over 190 countries with 13 offices worldwide and circa 1,200 employees. We at CBS are agile, customer focused and reliable. Our Central Management Team and supporting departments are located at PostNL’s offices in the Hague and Hoofddorp (the Netherlands).
- Collect relevant data, analyse it and make reports.
- Provide periodical monitoring of standard report whilst also performing ad hoc analyses and drafting reports. Including analysing and reporting ad hoc measurements carried out by external international research agencies.
- Measure and monitor KPI’s in close contact with others across the CBS organisation e.g. the BI Team and the various departments in relation to the performance of the various quality measurements/tests.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience as a data/insight analyst. Knowledge of statistical tools and software (like SPSS, R, Python) , presenting software (like Power BI, Tableau etc.) and databases and data-processing software (SQL etc.).
- Agile project management experience is a plus.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
- Able to perform statistical analysis and translate and communicate (analytic) results of surveys/studies and reports into an advice in a clear and concise way to stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills, including: analytical, detailed oriented, results driven entrepreneurial and problem-solving.
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A challenging position within an professional, dynamic and international organization in a fast-growing market.
- Flexibility and freedom to perform your job, working where and when you want. Results are more important than a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Great location. Office building is situated at the Beatrix quarter in The Hague with an amazing view over the city and outstanding accessibility via public transport.
- A very competitive salary and excellent benefits package, based on the PostNL Collective Labour Agreement. Salary indication level 10 based on 39,25 hours a week with a gross monthly salary of € 3,419 up to € 4,712. Salary to be determined based on pertinent work experience and knowledge.
- A welcoming and inclusive environment; with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues and extensive self-development opportunities.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and motivational cover letter in English before 22nd August 2018 using the ‘apply’ button below. Please note this vacancy is open to both internal and external candidates. A reference check and Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) are part of the selection proces after interview. ” Please note that in order to qualify, you must have the relevant working entitlements and you must currently reside in the Netherlands.
Klik hier voor onze interim opdrachten