Wat ga je doen?
What is this job about?
We are looking for a Junior International Partnership Manager with a passion for networking. This position is responsible for the procurement of the transport (multimodal) and distribution network for parcels via commercial solutions. You support in realizing and maintaining a procurement policy that is aligned with PostNL’s intercompany policy. You serve as relation and escalation manager between internal stakeholders and suppliers. Your focus is on providing the executing departments with the tools needed (e.g. Service Level Agreements) to ensure smooth operational handling: clearly defined specs, liabilities, best cost value and short/long term capacity. The successful candidate will be involved in the development of good relationships with internal and external stakeholders throughout the distribution chains. Your goal is to obtain all relevant information to enable the International Partnership Team (including yourself) achieve the most optimal procurement of required services.
There are specific result areas for this position: reporting and monitoring; procurement; contract management; pricing/feasibility studies and market knowledge's development. Some daily tasks you can expect are: support complex negotiations and tendering processes, further optimize documentation templates, provide (cost price calculations) information upon request, evaluate the delivered service, quality and cost. In this job you are part of a team of driven professionals that work independently and regard each other as buddy’s to bounce ideas with. We are part of Cross Border Solutions, the business unit that provides tailor-made delivery solutions to businesses worldwide. Click here to find out more about working with us and watch this video.
We want to be the preferred service provider by supporting the cross-border e-commerce market with creative and innovative solutions. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to be better. As a result, we need you to continuously optimize the relationships with our partners while enabling the required quality in te most efficient way. Think of: processing companies, last mile delivery partners, airlines, global sales agents, ground handlers and freight forwarders. Therefore you need strong networking, flexibility and communicative skills.
Wat breng jij mee?
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years related work experience like: Procurement, Supply Chain or International Relations within an international environment with many cultural differences.
• Good understanding of Cross Border business processes and the industry.
• Experience with tendering processes and custom clearance procedures is desirable.
• Excellent English communication skills. Knowledge of another European language is highly desirable.
You are an excellent problem-solver with a pro-active and results-oriented attitude who likes an ever changing environment. You are able to keep a helicopter view while regarding the organizational impact of all Contracts and Service Level Agreements in your portfolio. You are persuasive and can convince internal and external stakeholders at different organizational levels. You are willing to further develop the ability to transfer concepts into actions and implement them, as well as to manage and influence multi-functional and cross-cultural teams. To qualify you must have all relevant and valid working entitlements (visa/work permit) and you must currently reside in The Netherlands.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
• Gross salary indication between € 3.500 and € 4.900 based on 39,25 hours a week (level 10 of the PostNL Collective Labour Agreement).
• Flexibility and freedom to perform your job.
• Room for growth and for personal development.
• Work location: The Hague.
• For further information on our attractive terms of employment please click here.
We offer you a far-reaching and meaningful job. Your solutions, ideas and smart plans have a direct impact on millions of customers around the world. Including you!. We provide a motivating work environment that allows you to develop professionally. Together we are shaping the future of e-commerce.
PostNL wants to be everyone’s favourite logistics company. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us. Where you were born, what you believe in and who you love is irrelevant to us. We care only about your unique talent.
You can apply for this position with your resume and cover letter until November 2, 2020 before 9 a.m. Thereafter we will advise you on the status of your application. A Certificate of Conduct(VOG) and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
The video job interviews are planned for November 10, 2020. If you are not available on these dates, please let us know in advance.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!