Wat ga je doen?
PostNL is moving fast to become a tech-driven postal company in which data is a key factor for success. This includes speeding up the development of a data foundation which is responsible for unlocking data so it becomes a strategic asset. Further shaping of the data foundation is determined by looking at the structural data requirements within the BU’s of PostNL and the realization of the BI & Analytics target architecture. We also want to improve some fundamental aspects (e.g. governance, data quality and data architecture) to ensure we achieve the full potential.
As Manager Enterprise Data Management your role is to further improve our Data foundation, leading a workstream on data architecture, data quality and governance. As manager, you take the lead and own the data management process, translating vision and reviewing and prioritizing projects into durable solutions and achievable results to ensure that (master and transactional) data quality meets the expectations of the business now and for the future.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing and nurturing the team of EDM professionals regarding professional excellence and personal goals;
- Further develop a vision on Data management and the underlying capabilities;
- Increase the maturity of the decentralized data management teams;
- Organizing the Data Governance Board;
- Solving Data Quality issues;
- Ensuring our Data architecture is on par with the needs of (new) business initiatives;
- Continuous improvement of the overall PostNL Data Quality and Governance policies.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking to improve ourselves and for ways to differentiate with our IT capabilities. You play a key role in continuous improvement of the quality of the data regarding Logistics and Customer Interaction Processes hereby contributing to an increase on operational performance and NPS whilst keeping an eye on costs.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Bachelor / Masters degree (WO);
- 8+ years of relevant experience with working in a data savvy environment;
- Experience within a data driven organization and a result driven change management environment;
- Extensive knowledge of data management including principles of DAMA/DMBOK;
- People manager with strong communication skills in both Dutch and English (B1 level in non native language);
- Ability to sell data ownership & governance within the business and create increased collaboration and ownership regarding data;
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment;
- Curiosity to learn and develop yourself, you learn every day and are happy to transfer your knowledge;
- Currently resident in the Netherlands preferably near The Hague and in possession of the necessary work permits.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Competitive salary based on relative experience and the talent you bring to the table, in accordance with salary scale 13 (€ 5.059 till € 7.532 ) based on 37 hours per week and in accordance with the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement;
- Fulltime availability of 37 hours with a view to permanent contract;
- Annual 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days by fulltime contract;
- A range of secondary benefits including collective Health insurance and attractive Pension scheme via our own Pension fund;
- Professional growth opportunities, for example diversification to other languages, platforms or in-depth development of your specialism;
- Room for personal development through education and training;
- Office location: Easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL headquarters in the Hague;
- Laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs/home-office.
Furthermore, this role provides you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible and innovative environment. You will work in close collaboration with various business and data stakeholders within PostNL in order to ensure our Data architecture evolves further to meet and preempt the needs and initiatives within the business. Your conceptual skills and results driven attitude help achieve this.
We look forward to receiving your application by means of CV and compelling motivation.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are just looking for great talent;
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
Please note we can only take into account applicants currently resident in the Netherlands and in possession of the necessary work permits.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!