Cross Border Solutions (CBS) is the business unit of PostNL which provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide.
CBS makes it easy for people and businesses to communicate and trade across international boundaries. It aims to become the most respected service provider by supporting the cross-border e-commerce market through creative and innovative distribution solutions. It holds 13 offices worldwide and with 1,200 employees, being agile, customer focused and reliable it serves business over 190 countries.
CBS consists of two divisions, Spring Global Delivery Solutions and PostNL International. Spring is responsible for all delivery solutions outside the Netherlands. PostNL International is responsible for all delivery solutions from The Netherlands to other countries. The Sales Support team is part of the NL Export department within PostNL International. For a temporary period of 5-6 months, we are looking for a Manager Sales Support.
The Manager Sales Support focuses on people, customers and marketing development. You are directly responsible for achieving an exceeding sales goals with respect to existing and new business for specific accounts. And you are indirectly responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets with existing and new sales in support to the Domestic Mail & Parcel unit.
In this position you manage a team of 7 sales support representatives. You serve as a motivator to the team and are responsible for the day to day leadership of this team. You ensure a quality driven approach and customer focused mentality within the team and continuously seek and propose ways of improving customer satisfaction.
In addition you develop and implement sales, customer support and marketing activities that drive business results. You upkeep successful relationships with internal stakeholders of the Mail and Parcels business units of PostNL. As Manager Sales Support you are the voice of Marketing & Sales support within PostNL.
The primary goal is maintaining existing customers, create more brand awareness and drive new e-commerce business.
- Coach and manage the team to build strong customer and channel partner relationships that contribute to the achievement of quarterly expectations and support yearly targets
- Monitor KPIs to ensure that the team-members perform and execute work in accordance with defined timelines and service level agreements
- Supporting and coaching the sales support representatives in the creation and execution of personal and business development goals
- Connecting with and managing relationships with various commercial and finance counterparts to deliver on an integrated customer vision
- Manage the relationship with the sales team on a daily basis to ensure timely completion of sales administration
- To liaise with the Sales Team on day to day sales activity
Wat breng jij mee?
- a Bachelor’s Degree in, for example: Business Administration, International Business or Marketing
- 3 to 5 years of relevant customer service or sales experience, for example in an international environment
- 2 to 3 years of people management experience
- Good managerial, operational and organisational skills
- Able to work with deadlines and targets
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken Dutch and English
- Previous experience using a CRM system. Salesforce desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of global e -commerce and international postal markets is an advantage
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A challenging position within an international environment in a professional, dynamic and international organization in a fast-growing market.
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package, based on the PostNL Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) Salary indication level 10 based on a 39,25 hour week. Gross monthly salary between € 3.454 and € 4.759 depending on relevant work experience and knowledge.
- 25 holidays (for full-time contract) and an attractive pensionplan
- A welcoming and inclusive environment; with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues and extensive self -development opportunities.
- Location: The Hague
We look forward to receiving your application before February 11th.
Please note: A Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is part of the selection process.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!
Klik hier voor onze interim opdrachten