Wat ga je doen?
PostNL is becoming a postal tech company You as Mendix Solution Architect are the tech lead of one or more multi-discipline Business-IT teams focused on developing specific logistics software. The teams comprise among others Mendix Developers and Solution Consultants. We deploy Mendix in critical processes whereby applications require optimal performance, in other words, if these shut down then the entire chain comes to a halt.
- Providing technical direction to one or more Scrum teams whereby you make the technical decisions and act as mentor for the Mendix Developers;
- Close collaboration with the various platforms, stakeholders, chain-partners, suppliers and architecture;
- Translating complex logistics business processes and architecture into viable Mendix software solutions;
- Installation of business process modeling in order to create insights and overview;
- Execution, expansion and working towards maturity of our engineering culture;
- Taking charge of and nurturing close collaboration with team members and important business users.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking to improve ourselves and for ways to differentiate with our IT capabilities and we need you in order to make this happen. What we are pioneering with Mendix is pretty unique. We apply Mendix technology straight in the core of our 24/7 logistic operations. This impacts on hundreds of thousands of parcels, for millions of households in the Benelux. Within this you lead the team technically in implementation, improvements and innovations.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Mendix Expert level and multiple years of experience as a Mendix Tech Lead, Engineer or Developer;
- Solid comprehension of Mendix in a mission critical environment;
- Experience in a tech team-lead role gained in the role as Solution Architect or Teamlead;
- Specific knowledge and experience in Mendix Cloud and technology;
- Familiar with BPMN, SQL and AWS;
- Build-Test-Deploy automation experience: CI/CD pipelines;
- Enjoys working according to Agile/Scrum principles;
- Currently resident in the Netherlands and if required, in possession of the necessary work permits;
- Dutch language proficiency (at least B1 level) or commitment to learn;
- Available for at least 32 business hours per week and at least 3 days working at the PostNL office in the Hague
By being self-starting and self-organizing and taking ownership your ideas become reality; You build it, you own it, you run it. Actively thinking about possible innovations whilst taking into account the most optimal use and application of the technical aspects. You achieve this through actively promoting team collaboration both internally and with our external parties.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Competitive salary based on experience and the talent you bring to the table. between € 4.264 and max €7.274 (salary scale 12/13) based on 37 hours per week and in accordance with the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement;
- Part- or fulltime position 32 till 37 hours with view to permanent contract;
- Annual 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days by fulltime contract;
- A range of secondary benefits including collective Health insurance and attractive Pension scheme via our own Pension fund;
- Professional growth opportunities, for example diversification to other languages, platforms or in-depth development of your specialism;
- Room for personal development through education and training;
- Office location: Easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL office in the Hague;
- Engineering laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs.
Furthermore, this role provides you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible and innovative environment. You will work in close collaboration with various platforms within PostNL so that besides developing you have an arena to create new ideas and innovations. You are an important member of a team that has a great impact on our digital transformation. Continuous improvement, innovation and deployment of the latest (cloud) techniques are vital.
We look forward to receiving your application by means of CV and motivation.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are simply looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!