Wat ga je doen?
PostNL is moving fast to become a tech-driven postal company in which data is a key factor for success. This includes speeding up the development of a data foundation which is responsible for unlocking data so it becomes a strategic asset. Further shaping of the data foundation is determined by looking at the structural data requirements within the BU’s of PostNL and the realizing of the BI & Analytics target architecture. We also want to improve some fundamental aspects (e.g. data governance, quality, lineage) to ensure we achieve the full potential.
You have active contact with the relevant parties in the business, to further develop the Business Intelligence & data warehouse platform. You represent the platform and know how to enthuse the relevant business owners about the developments. This ensures that the backlog filled by you gets the right priority. In addition, you have a fresh new and innovative ideas and can think outside the box to inspire the business to apply new technologies.
As a Platform Owner Enterprise BI you have a clear vision on the role of Business Intellegence within a corporate environment and you have the end responsibility for the BI Enterprise Platform. The platform is one of the important platforms within the PostNL Datafoundation.
You will do this with a DevOps team consisting of BI specialists/consultants, BI architects and a Scrum Master. By setting the right priorities, you bring your vision to the platform and act as an interlocutor in substantive discussions. You can find your way in a stakeholder environment with many different stakeholders, suppliers and interested parties.
- Manage a Business Intelligence & data warehouse platform;
- Form and coach a solid devops team;
- Enlarge the data driven organization;
- Develop a vision on Business Intelligence and translate this vision to executable plans;
- Make roadmap for future development;
- Having a leading role in a migration program towards a future proof BI stack ;
- Streamline the delivery of information management solutions to fulfill increasing data requirements from our business stakeholders.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking to improve ourselves and for ways to differentiate with our IT capabilities. We need you to make sure that data from our source systems is available to support decision making in tactical and strategic processes.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Academic degree (WO/University);
- Knowledge of BI and datawarehousing applications, preferable SAP BW;
- Data modeling for information management (ETL);
- Reporting/Dashboarding apps (SAP Business objects e.g. BEX, SAP Lumira);
- Knowledge of the development and maintenance of an Data warehouse environment;
- Experience in leading a Devops team;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Familiarity with Agile/SAFe;
- Curiosity to learn and develop yourself, you learn every day and are happy to transfer your knowledge;
- Currently resident in the Netherlands near The Hague and in possession of the necessary work permits;
- Dutch language (at least B1 level) or commitment to learn.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Competitive salary based on experience and the talent you bring to the table, between € 5.059,- and max € 7.532,- (salary scale 13) based on 37 hours per week and in accordance with the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement;
- Fulltime position 37 hours with view to permanent contract;
- Annual 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days by fulltime contract;
- A range of secondary benefits including collective Health insurance and attractive Pension scheme via our own Pension fund;
- Professional growth opportunities, for example diversification to other languages, platforms or in-depth development of your specialism;
- Room for personal development through education and training;
- Office location: Easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL office in the Hague;
- Laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs/home-office.
Thanks to your conceptual approach and result driven focus, you know how to raise the PostNL Business Intelligence & data warehouse platform to an even higher level. With your connecting and strong communication skills you connect purposefully and ensure results. Your ambition ensures that we remain progressive and that new technologies are implemented. You make a visible contribution to the success of our organization.
Furthermore, this role provides you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible and innovative environment. You will work in close collaboration with various platforms within PostNL so that besides developing you have an arena to create new ideas and innovations. You are an important member of a team that has a great impact on our digital transformation. Continuous improvement, innovation and deployment of the latest (cloud) techniques are vital.
We look forward to receiving your application by means of CV and motivation.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are simply looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!