Wat ga je doen?
As a Process and Information Analyst (PIA) you are the linking pin between the business and IT. As such, you have an important role in the digital future of PostNL International. As PIA you are responsible for identifying the gaps between what is required from a business/process perspective and translating these needs into solutions. Therefore, it is important to become familiar with the existing design of business processes, adjust them if necessary, and participate in iterative developments that lead to structural adjustments. You translate business requirements into functional and information requirements using process and information flows.
Together with the feature teams, you co-create such process-flows and requirements. Also, you collect, identify and describe user stories for the team backlog and support the Product Owner in explaining the (value and importance of) these user stories to the team. The PIA supports in prioritization of the backlog and helps the PO in keeping an overview of what is designed and developed.
The PIA operates in a very complex and international environment with various stakeholders and many levels of users (from operational to executive) and (international) suppliers. Therefore, you maintain relationships and interact with managers, process owners, suppliers, customers and partners.
As PIA, you make fit gap analyses by analyzing and describing the steps from ‘as is situation’ towards the ‘to be situation’. This creates clarity as to how the IT solutions and process improvements can be implemented. Also, this role focusses on the target architecture of the Cross Border Unit, on both business processes and the application landscape.
Cross Border Solutions (CBS) is the business unit of PostNL which provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide. CBS makes it easy for people and businesses to communicate and trade across international boundaries. It aims to become the most respected service provider by supporting the cross-border e-commerce market through creative and innovative distribution solutions. It holds 13 offices worldwide and with 1,200 employees, being agile, customer focused and reliable it serves business over 190 countries. The Central Management Team and departments like Cross Border, NL Export, Supply chain and supporting departments like Customer Experience, Strategy, IT, HR, Finance are located at PostNL’s Head Office sites in The Hague (the Netherlands).
Wat breng jij mee?
• University degree (BSc/MSc) in business informatics or proven equivalent experience plus fluency in English (working language within CBS), working knowledge of Dutch is a real pre;
• 3-5 years’ experience in either a postal/logistics or e-commerce environment preferably including Cross-Border business processes and IT solutions;
• You thrive from making a business domain your own. An entrepreneurial attitude is required;
• You are looking for a role where you can develop yourself with excellent growth possibilities;
• You are analytically strong and creative in advising on a solution direction in which various alternatives are considered, you are a problem solver;
• You master requirements analysis, by applying analysis-and design methods to visualize requirements for applications, data structures/modeling and interfaces;
• You have the skills to assess possible solutions, to advise on the feasibility and risks of projects, and to coordinate interests between target groups. You are connecting;
• Working knowledge of SAFe methodolgy is a benefit;
Wat bezorgen we jou?
• Gross salary indication between €3.544 - € 5.573 based on a fulltime contract (37 hours) level 10 or 11 of the PostNL Collective Labour Agreement);
• 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay and attractive Pension and health insurance benefits;
• Flexibility and freedom to perform your job effectively;
• Laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs/home-office. Read more about our remuneration package here;
• A challenging position within a dynamic and International Department;
• Room for personal development through education and training in PostNL learning environment, content driven and knowledge sharing sessions;
• Hybrid working possibilities from home and or our great office location in The Hague with easy public transport access.
As a process and information analyst you are the linking pin between the business and IT. You have an important role in the digital future of PostNL International. You are part of a team of savvy analysts and you get the chance to influence the development of many international topics steered by regulations but also trending digital changes in the market.
For more information regarding the job description or the recruitment process, please contact Aytor Jongkind via email@example.com.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. Het eerste gesprek zal meestal online via video zijn.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!