Wat ga je doen?
The digital ambitions of our customers and stakeholders, that is your domain. Tomorrow is better than today. With your development team, you contribute to the growth of our customers. Together with your business stakeholders, you manage the backlog of the initiatives and epics that your team is working on.
You are therefore the link between customer and technology and you are a good interpreter between both worlds. You are responsible for keeping an overview, making clearly described requirements for the team, and ensuring that all necessary information and tools are available so that an efficient sprint can be realized and as much value as possible can be created.
For this, we work with tools such as Rally, Miro, and Confluence. Together with your ScrumMaster, you ensure that the team functions a little better than yesterday. Customer satisfaction and cost reduction are commonly your most important KPIs. Together with the team, you ensure a good working and safe atmosphere based on foundations that are agreed upon as a team. We expect a lot of responsibility and you get a lot of freedom in return.
Where do you come to work?
At the Digital IT department, we realize digital customer interaction and support the underlying commercial processes. We work with all PostNL business units to provide a single PostNL customer experience across all channels and services. We ensure that there are high-quality IT solutions to support different needs. The world around us is changing rapidly and we want to keep up with it in order to continue to help our customers as best as possible. This means that we must be able to act quickly on all new digital wishes, requirements, and possibilities from the market. In the Customer IT domain, there are working continuously around 10~12 agile teams (approximately 150 colleagues) together on the same (Salesforce)platform and channels and with that on the same CI/CD pipeline.
We want to be the favorite delivery company in the Netherlands by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers come first. Structural improvement is essential to radically improve our customer & employee experience in the coming years. You will help build, implement and support from an IT perspective. Together with your team, you help with the digitization of our customer processes. As a Product Owner, you ensure concrete changes and improvements in a decisive manner. Your main activities are foreseeing, recognizing and translating the needs of the business into solutions that fit within the target architecture. You work together with the team to deliver the new functionalities and to communicate with the stakeholders. You stay informed of new developments and look for opportunities.
Wat breng jij mee?
You are good at listening to others, you know what our customers and stakeholders want and you can give them valuable advice in achieving their digital ambitions. You have experience in the digital industry and are therefore a real sparring partner for our customers and business stakeholders. You can easily make the translation to developers in your team and they can count on perfect planning every day because organizing is second nature to you.
• Strong communicator (both to customer and team);
• Someone who stands firm;
• Analytically strong and able to understand complex processes;
• Affinity with software development;
• Experience as a Product Owner;
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level;
• Familiar with Agile (Scrum) methods;
• Experience with Rally, Miro and Confluence is a big plus.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
• A challenging position in a professional, ambitious and dynamic company with committed colleagues;
• A position with a maximum salary of € 6.549 gross per month (scale 11-12) based on a full-time contract of 37 hours;
• 8% vacation pay and 25 vacation days if you work full-time;
• Collective health insurance a good pension scheme through our own PostNL pension fund;
• Training and development opportunities that match your growth path
• Read more about our attractive employment conditions here;
• You have the opportunity to work in accordance with The New Way of Working (Hybrid), regardless of location and time.
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter.
Pre-employment screening is part of the application procedure. This means that you must be able to submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) when you start employment.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. Het eerste gesprek zal meestal online via video zijn.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!