Wat ga je doen?
Within the IoT platform we translate incoming data from the beacons, such as arrival and departure time from a PostNL location, to relevant information that benefits the logistics process and the customer experience. The platform is completely designed using AWS serverless. Some of the components we use include AWS IoT services, Amazon Location Service and AWS Lambda.
As an AWS Cloud Engineer you will help us to establish a secure, state of the art cloud environment within AWS.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking to improve ourselves and ways to differentiate with our IT capabilities. As Senior AWS Cloud Engineer you are an essential linking pin in our transition to self-engineering. To help achieve this we will design and build (cloud-native) our own logistic business processes so that from an IT perspective we add enormous value to the business consequently our customers.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Knowledge and experience with AWS, preferably serverless components
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps, Scrum or Agile
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD
- Good understanding of algorithms, data-structures, design patterns
- Passion for integrating automated testing within the development cycle
- You have a natural urge to keep improving yourself in terms of knowledge and experience.
- You have an interest in the technical side of IT and cloud in particular.
- Comfortable with learning .NET Core using C#.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Competitive salary, based on experience and the talent you bring to the table, between € 4.416 and max €6.420 (salary scale 11/12) based on 37 hours per week and in accordance with the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement;
- Part- or fulltime position 32 till 37 hours with view to permanent contract;
- Annual 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days by fulltime contract;
- A range of secondary benefits including collective Health insurance and attractive Pension scheme via our own Pension fund;
- Professional growth opportunities, for example diversification to other languages, platforms or in-depth development of your specialism;
- Room for personal development through education and training;
- Office location: Easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL office in the Hague;
- Engineering laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs and the possibility for a homework allowance.
Furthermore, this role provides you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible and innovative environment. You will work in close collaboration with various platforms within PostNL so that besides developing you have an arena to create new ideas and innovations. You are an important member of a team that has a great impact on our digital transformation. Continuous improvement, innovation and deployment of the latest (cloud) techniques are vital.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefor everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are simply looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!