Wat ga je doen?
As Senior Business Controller you are the business partner for the Global Network Solutions department. Together with the business you try to optimize the relevant KPIs for procurement, transportation and import. You coordinate and consolidate the period closure and budget process for international supply chain and our import business models. You create mid to long term plans and strategies and create business cases for tactical and strategic initiatives. Acting as the financial conscience of our international supply chain teams you provide reports, insights and advice to improve performance. You participate in strategic or board level projects and major product development cases to improve business and financial processes.
Together with finance colleagues and the BI teams you implement smart ways of using data and aim to accelerate our digital transformation.
The Control Global Network Solutions department acts as business partner for our international supply chain solutions, Spring business models in Canada and Asia and our import business model. You will be part of a team of 21 highly skilled professionals, that act as business advisors to our most important business partners such as the Manager International Partnerships, Manager Terminal Dues and the Director Global Network Solutions. As finance business partners we take a holistic approach steering business beyond the financial KPIs. We aim to be innovative and try to improve our ways of working using data, analytics and insights.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to improve ourselves and rely on you to help make a difference. As Senior Business Controller you help drive the finance transformation; moving from backwards looking reporting to a more forward looking approach using data driven insights to advice and drive the business.
Wat breng jij mee?
• Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field;
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience in an international finance environment;
• Strong experience with business advisory, financial modeling, financial planning and analysis and working capital management in a complex and international environment;
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, SAP Bydesign and Power BI, knowledge of SQL, Python or other advanced data modeling is an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
• Affinity with supply chain, logistics and/or e-commerce is an advantage;
You are a skilled business advisor on operational, tactical and strategic level and have mastered the skill of collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at different organizational levels and across the globe. You have excellent analytical skills to handle large amounts of data and to draw conclusions based on data driven insights and you thrive in challenging the status quo and convince senior management to take action. Above all, you are a team player who takes ownership and is eager to continuously improve to help drive the business.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
• A gross salary indication between € 4460,- and € 6485,- based on 37 hours a week (level 12) and in accordance with the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement;
• 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay;
• A range of secondary benefits including collective Health insurance and attractive Pension scheme via our own Pension fund
• Room for personal development through internal (online) education and training;
• Laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs/home office.
• Flexibility and freedom to perform your job in and outside the office
• Easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL office in the Hague.
Furthermore, this role provides you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international organization with 190 international postal partners, 50 airlines and 50 transportation companies in a fast-growing e-commerce market. You will work closely with director level stakeholders within PostNL Mail, PostNL Parcels & Logistics and PostNL International.
Please apply by means of CV and compelling motivation by July 28th. We will make our first selection of cv’s after this date, so you can expect a reply soon after the closing date.
For more information please contact Asmara Vissers, Corporate Recruiter, via 06-5708 5550 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We care only about your unique talent.
A high pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company and amongst others, two reference checks.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!