The Cross Border Solutions (CBS) is the business unit of PostNL which provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide.
Supply Chain helps the business models of NL Export and CBS to capture their growth opportunities with professional supply chain solutions. It has eight defined value chains with dedicated ownership and multi-disciplinary teams that build the solutions that business models need. Supply Chain delivers expertise in procurement, partner and network management, operational excellence and execution while applying international regulations. It all comes together to how we manage our value chains.
We are part of CBS, the business unit of PostNL which provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide. CBS makes it easy for people and businesses to communicate and trade across international boundaries. CBS aims to become the most respected service provider by supporting the cross-border e-commerce market through creative and innovative distribution solutions. Serving business over 190 countries with 13 offices worldwide and circa 1,200 employees. We at CBS are agile, customer focused and reliable. Our Central Management Team (CMT) and supporting departments are located at PostNL’s offices in The Hague and Hoofddorp (the Netherlands).
Finance CBS has to be the business partner that provides the business with clear and supporting management reports and helps the business to increase its performance. Additionally we want to profesionalise the department and find synergies in optimising our processes.
Within Finance CBS - we align the organisation with the CMT structure of the cross border unit. This means each CMT member will have a dedicated business control team with a focus on business model responsibility.
- Ensure business control Supply Chain is recognised as a valued added partner to the business
- Ensure planning and control cycle for the area of responsibility in respect to managerial reporting and segment reporting
- Responsible for reporting and availability of reliable management information
- Safe guard profitability by monitoring, advising and challenging the management teams of the respective area’s of responsibility, in order to reach their integral KPIs and financial targets/goals
- Manage and lead the other two team members
- Responsible for (financial)reporting and the performance management
- Coordinate and consolidate P&C cycles
- Monitor working capital and cash flow developments
- Monitoring of the SDR positions and ensuring together with treasury an optimal hedging of the FX exposure
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting, invoicing and approvals of the terminal due, transport settlements and assess completeness and accuracy of SLA’s within operations
- Ensure correct reporting of the entire operational costs for all operational entities
- Collaborating with setting up the revenue protection process within operations
Wat breng jij mee?
- University degree or equivalent in the area of finance
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in an international finance environment
- Knowledge of recent financial techniques and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to advice senior management in a concise and convincing manner
- Verbal communication: capable of explaining complex situations clearly to finance professionals as well as non-financials
- Practical attitude and problem solver
- Proactive and flexible attitude
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A challenging position within an professional, dynamic and international organization in a growing market
- A very competitive salary and excellent benefits package, based on the PostNL Collective Labour Agreement. Salary indication level 12 with a minimum of €4.139,- and maximum of €6.019,- gross monthly salary based on 37 hours a week
- 25 holidays for a full-time contract and an attractive pension plan
- Flexibility and freedom to perform your job working where and when you want. Achieving results is what counts
- A welcoming and inclusive environment; with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues and extensive self-development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and motivational letter) by February 25th.
For more information regarding the position please contact Marcel Bulle, Finance Director CBS, via 06 23708817 or email@example.com. For more information regarding the recruitment process please contact Asmara Vissers, corporate recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!
Klik hier voor onze interim opdrachten