Wat ga je doen?
As Solution Consultant you are responsible for delivering continuous improvement in your scope of IT applications. By finding the balance between the realization of the functional requirements requested by the stakeholders and setting the non-functional requirements for a stable, secured and sustainable system, all this, while meeting the established budget. Therefore you participate in various developments by acting as the Solution expert and point of contact for the supplier/development party. We expect you to have good insights in the target architecture within the scope of the solution.
You are part of an International department containing out of 9 Solution Consultants, test analysts, Business Application managers and Low Code developers. On a day to day basis you work closely together with your own (DevOps) teams supporting your solution. Besides this, you intensively work together with other internal stakeholders, such as the Product Owner, Digital Consultants, Process Information Analysts and IT Architects.
This is an interesting role within the rapid changing international e-commerce business environment of the Cross Border Solutions (CBS) business unit of PostNL that provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide. In this role you get the opportunity to make a significant contribution given that digitalization and data are important pillars of the CBS’s IT strategy. You will be challenged with building bridges between the Supplier/development party and the business.
The scope of this Solution Consultant role is the Supply Chain department of the Business unit. Solutions within this domain are mainly built with Mendix technology Therefore we explicitly ask for affinity with, or experience in knowledge or affinity with Logistics and Data integration.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking for ways to be better. As a result, we need you to fulfill the business needs by ensuring a satisfactory application’s change management and continuous development process and vendor/budget management.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years related work experience in an international logistics or e-commerce environment;
- Good understanding of Cross Border business processes and IT solutions;
- Experience with design methods and techniques for applications and data. Experience with technologies such as Cloud IT / interfacing within an IT Security is an advantage;
- Experience with test management and requirements engineering processes/practices;
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills.
You possess the analytical skills needed to make insightful impact analysis and solve any severe disruption of our IT services. You have strong networking and relationship building skills and are experienced with persuading internal and external stakeholders at different organizational levels, as well as working on an international commercial environment with many cultural differences.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- A gross salary indication between € 3.509,- and max. € 5.573,- based on 37 hours a week. Your start grade is dependent on the experience you bring into the role;
- Great benefits including 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay and attractive Pension benefits;
- Internal training opportunities, personal and career development paths;
- Laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs/ home-office allowance*. Read more about our remuneration package here;
- An interesting role in a changing business environment within the dynamic International e-commerce playing field;
- Office location: easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL office in the Hague.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are just looking for great talent;
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!