We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager with a passion to make things work. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of an specific supply chain (possible more than one). He or she will understand this chain in detail and work together as part of a chain team. This can be a chain in traditional mail or e-commerce. We are looking for someone whose able to make the best decisions under high pressure to deliver the promised services; a hands-on problem solver that takes action in regards to day to day activities and issues with a common goal: realize KPI’s for tactical and operational activities across multiple functional departments within ‘your’ supply chain, therefore delivering what we promised to our customers.
In this job you are part of a driven team of 8 chain owners, 4 supply chain managers, 6 developers and 5 analyst and report to the Head of chains of the Supply Chain department within CBS. We are part of CBS, the business unit of PostNL which provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide. CBS makes it easy for people and businesses to communicate and trade across international boundaries. CBS aims to become the most respected service provider by supporting the cross-border e-commerce market through creative and innovative distribution solutions. Serving business over 190 countries with 13 offices worldwide and circa 1,200 employees. We at CBS are agile, customer focused and reliable. Our Central Management Team and supporting departments are located at PostNL’s offices in The Hague and Hoofddorp (the Netherlands).
You are responsible for the running of one or more supply chain(s). This is based on forecasting, tactical planning, (pro-active) monitoring and incident management. You are continuously on the lookout for improvements within your chain. You support the implementation of new developments and special customers. The weekly “Supply Chain Run meeting” is chaired by you. Last but not least, you facilitate the communication between your chain team and other Expert Teams.
The most important KPI you are responsible for is delivering the promised service based on product specifications.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, logistics or supply chain management;
- About 3 years relevant work experience as coordinator (of a supply chain is a plus); including experience in and knowledge of the business context of supply chain and logistics; with good understanding of logistics processes and supporting systems;
- Agile project management skills and have fresh ideas to improve Agile working;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of another european language is a plus;
- Able to apply a helicopter view in solving problems;
- Interpersonal skills, including: customer focus, team player, prioritizing, communication, entrepreneurial and problem-solving.
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A challenging position within an professional, dynamic and international organization in a fast-growing market;
- Flexibility and freedom to perform your job, working where and when you want. Results are more important than a 9 to 5 mentality;
- Great location. Office building is situated at the Beatrix quarter in The Hague with an amazing view over the city and outstanding accessibility via public transport;
- A very competitive salary and excellent benefits package, based on the PostNL Collective Labour Agreement. Salary indication level 10 based on 39,25 hours a week with a gross monthly salary of € 3,453 up to € 4,759. Salary to be determined based on pertinent work experience and knowledge;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment; with enthusiastic and motivated colleague and extensive self-development opportunities.
Please note that you can apply for this position until August 30, 2018.
We will make a candidate selection on September 3, 2018 and thereafter contact all applicants to advise on the status of their applications.
The 1st job interviews are planned for September 11 from 9 am to 5 pm. The 2nd job interviews are planned for September 18 from 9 am to 12 pm. Please make sure you are available on these date. Note that all job interviews will be conducted on these date and it may not be possible to reschedule your appointment.
A Declaration on Behavior (VOG) and reference check are part of the selection process.
Klik hier voor onze interim opdrachten