Wat ga je doen?
You will work in the department of Business IT Customer Excellence and Digital. As a Test Analyst you are responsible for the quality of new features within the IT landscape of your team. Within the Multi-Disciplinary team you work together with the other colleagues, Solution Consultant, Scrum Master and the Developers on delivering the features for the customer. Together you are responsible for optimizing and innovating our IT environment, wherein customer wishes must align well with our internal processes, chains and systems. You are responsible for managing the test activities for your features, and often colleagues from different teams can also connect with you for occasional test requests or for your application landscape knowledge.
Your activities cover the following areas:
- You are the one who innovates, organizes and structures the test processes. Security and privacy are very important aspects here;
- You identify the risks with stakeholders and involve them in the process so that you have sufficient input for your test scenarios. You communicate regularly and effortlessly with users, feature owners and solution consultants;
- You take care of automated testing;
- You monitor the quality of the delivered features, know how to identify the risks and can advise the feature owner about the go-live;
- You continuously identify the opportunities for further innovative test automation.
Ever since we started our business more than two centuries ago we have been able to disrupt the market and act as a front-runner with technical innovation. Our goal is to keep on being the preferred Deliverer in the Benelux and we believe that technical innovation and logistic intelligence will help us doing so. That is why we work with real-time control systems and applications based on IoT, AI, Machine Learning and seamless CI/CD. Everything we develop is based on AWS Serverless solutions. Your knowledge, insights and efforts as a Test Analyst are crucial to reach our goals.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Certification such as TMap and/or ISTQB;
- Experience with Selenium or a similar open-source tool;
- Experience with Postman or other API testing tool;
- Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git/source tree or other similar tools;
- Experience with SQL/SOQL is plus;
- Knowledge on confluence or similar tool is plus;
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud is a plus;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Basic Dutch communication skills would be considered a plus;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Curious, willing to investigate and a solution finder;
- Structured and persistent.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- A salary in grade 10 up to a maximum of €4.884,- gross per month for 37 hours;
- Our full-time working week is 37 hours;
- Independence and freedom to perform your job;
- Flexible working hours to determine an optimal work / private balance. We place great value on your vitality;
- A hybrid way of working, enabling you to partly work from home (max. 50%) and from our brand new head office, just in 5 minutes’ walk from station Den Haag – Holland Spoor;
- Collective health insurance a good pension scheme through our own PostNL pension fund;
- Good internal training and development opportunities;
- A challenging position in an international and dynamic environment;
- Pleasant, informal working environment and motivated colleagues.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. Het eerste gesprek zal meestal online via video zijn.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!