Wat ga je doen?
PostNL is moving fast to become a tech-driven postal company in which data is a key factor for success. This includes speeding up the development of a data foundation which is responsible for unlocking data so it becomes a strategic asset. Further shaping of the data foundation (which consists of multiple data platforms) is determined by looking at the structural data requirements within the BU’s of PostNL and the realizing of the BI & Analytics target architecture. We also want to improve fundamental aspects (e.g. governance, quality, lineage) to ensure we achieve the full potential.
As the Transformation manager Data Foundation your role is to to design, execute, and lead multiple teams working on strengthening the PostNL data foundation. This is done through organizational change efforts of varying size and complexity. This role will utilize change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results. Next to this you will be assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication and training. All this is to ensure that our data foundation is fully capable in driving our data driven business strategy.
- The progress and realization of the overarching Data foundation Epics and the underlying features;
- Lead agile teams in support of different Agile workstreams, and manage overall project activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones
- Leads, drive day-to-day change management activities while providing the appropriate levels of support and training to team members;
- Facilitation decision making and escalation processes;
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key stakeholders and define success criteria;
- Steering on results which contribute to building a future proof data foundation.
We want to be the favorite logistics company by delivering special moments every day. Our employees and customers are key. We are always looking to improve ourselves and for ways to differentiate with our IT capabilities. We need you to increase the availability of data within our core processes of PostNL so we can optimize our customer interaction.
Wat breng jij mee?
- Academic degree (WO);
- At least 8 years of experience with working in a data savvy environment;
- Experience within a data driven organization;
- Experience with BI & Analytics solutions;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Experience with working in a result driven change management environment;
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment;
- Curiosity to learn and develop yourself, you learn every day and are happy to transfer your knowledge;
- Currently resisent in the Netherlands near The Hague and in possession of the necessary work permits.
Wat bezorgen we jou?
- Competitive salary based on relative experience and the talent you bring to the table, in accordance with salary scale 13 (€ 5.059 till € 7.532 based on 37 hours per week and in accordance with the PostNL Collective Labor Agreement;
- Fulltime availability of 37 hours with a view to permanent contract;
- Annual 8% holiday pay and 25 vacation days by fulltime contract;
- A range of secondary benefits including collective Health insurance and attractive Pension scheme via our own Pension fund;
- Professional growth opportunities, for example diversification to other languages, platforms or in-depth development of your specialism;
- Room for personal development through education and training;
- Office location: Easy Public Transport commute to our PostNL office in the Hague;
- Laptop, mobile phone and compensation towards your travel costs/home-office.
Furthermore, this role provides you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible and innovative environment. You will work in close collaboration with various platforms within PostNL so that besides developing you have an arena to create new ideas and innovations. You are an important member of a team that has a great impact on our digital transformation. Continuous improvement, innovation and deployment of the latest (cloud) techniques are vital.
We look forward to receiving your application by means of CV and compelling motivation.
PostNL aims to be the favorite logistics company for everyone. Therefore everyone is welcome to join us irrespective of where you were born, what your beliefs are and who you love. We are simply looking for great talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process. This entails providing a positive Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) on joining the company.
1. SollicitatieBedankt voor je sollicitatie! Je krijgt binnen vijf werkdagen een reactie van onze recruiter.
2. Telefonisch contactHebben we vragen over je CV of motivatie, dan bellen we je.
3. GesprekkenAfhankelijk van de functie heb je één of meerdere gesprekken met onze recruiter, je toekomstige manager en directe collega’s. In verband met het coronavirus voeren we dit gesprek zoveel mogelijk online via video.
4. AanbiedingJe ontvangt per e-mail een arbeidsvoorwaarden aanbod.
5. Nieuwe baanJe ondertekent je contract digitaal. Welkom bij PostNL!