- This Site and the information, data, names, images, logos and icons of or relating to PostNL or its products and services are provided on an as-is basis, without any statement or confirmation and with no guarantee of any kind whatsoever, either explicit or implicit, including, but not limited to, the implicit guarantee of marketability, suitability for a specific purpose, or the guarantee that they do not constitute an infringement or violation of any kind. The information provided on this Site was not drafted to meet your personal needs, and you are personally responsible for ascertaining whether this information is suitable for your purpose prior to using it.
- Neither PostNL nor any of its group companies, affiliates, contract parties and/or employees shall be liable for any loss of any nature whatsoever, including direct loss, exceptional loss so designated by a court of law, or indirect or consequential loss arising from or in connection with access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained on this Site.
- This Site may contain inaccuracies or typing errors which, upon detection by PostNL, will be corrected at the discretion of same. In addition, the information contained on this Site is updated on a regular basis. PostNL reserves the right at all times and without notice to edit, correct and/or modify the information, these terms and conditions, names, images, pictures, logos and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. PostNL accepts no liability whatsoever for the data and information which are either obtained or acquired via this Site or are accessible on, via or external to this Site.
- The trademarks, trade names, images, logos and pictures that distinguish the products and services provided by PostNL and/or its group companies, along with the design, text and graphic features contained on the Site are the property of PostNL and/or its group companies and/or its suppliers. Unless expressly provided otherwise, no part of the information included on this Site shall be interpreted as the granting of a licence or right under copyright law or any other intellectual property right(s) belonging to PostNL and/or its group companies and/or its suppliers.
- The products and services referred to on this Site shall be subject at all times to the terms and conditions governing your specific case.
- Although PostNL makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that this Site remains free from viruses, it can provide no such guarantee and any liability for viruses is consequently excluded. You are therefore advised to take all security measures commonly available on the internet prior to using this Site.
- Specific services and products advertised on this Site have been developed and tested exclusively for computers on which the Windows operating system has been installed, using Internet Explorer 5.5 (or higher) as a browser. PostNL does not specifically support or test any use of these products and services using computers which do not meet these requirements.
© 2014 PostNL. All rights reserved.
See also: General Terms and Conditions for the Use of Data and the Privacy Statement.
Terms and Conditions for the Use of data
- You may use this Site to search for data. You may only use the data for personal use and/or for strictly internal use within your company.
- PostNL or the party from which PostNL derives the data holds the copyright, other intellectual property rights and/or other rights to the data, such as database rights. The provision for the purpose formulated under 1 does not constitute the transfer of one or more of these rights.
- It is not permitted to sell the data, reproduce it, or make it available to third parties in any other way.
- You are not entitled to link directly to or set up a gateway between the data on this Site and other websites, search engines, metasearch engines or any other computer network whatsoever, except via a hyperlink, without prior written permission from PostNL.
- In the event of abuse of the terms set out above, PostNL reserves the right to revoke with immediate effect the right to use the data, or to prohibit access to data searches and to institute technical measures to prevent such searches. PostNL and/or its group companies and/or suppliers do not accept any liability for damages arising from data use.
- PostNL reserves the right to amend these terms without prior notice.
- This agreement is governed exclusively by Dutch law. Any disputes will be settled by the competent court in The Hague.