General Meeting of Shareholders - 18 April 2017 at the Marriott Hotel in The Hague.
Attendance & Proxy Voting
To confirm your attendance at the meeting, please register online. If you cannot attend, you can use electronic proxy voting to cast your vote online. If you don't wish to use this online service, you can also download a written proxy form. Please note that the closing date for proxy voting is Thursday 13 April 2017, 9:00 AM (CET).
Voting at meeting
This year, it will be possible to vote with your own smartphone or tablet at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. If you wish to make use of this possibility, please download the app before the meeting. The app can be downloaded via the iOS App Store or de Google Play Store when you search for 'Lumi AGM'. If you do not have an iOS or Android device or you do not want to download the app, you can also vote via the website https://web.lumiagm.com.
When opening the app, a gray screen will appear on your device requesting for a meeting ID. This ID number, together with your username and password will be handed out at the registration desk at the meeting.
If you do not wish to make use of this voting method, you can make use of the usual voting devices which will be made available at the meeting.
A live webcast of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2017 will be available at www.postnl.nl/en/.
- Until what date can I notify my intermediary that I would like to attend and vote? You can register electronically ultimately on Thursday 13 April 2017, 9:00 AM (CET) or notify your intermediary in writing. Please note that your intermediary might stipulate a different deadline.
- Is it possible to change my voting instruction? Yes, you can change your voting instruction until the website closes at Thursday 13 April 2017, 9:00 AM (CET). The general rule is that the last voting instruction counts. In the event you decide to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders you can, upon presentation of your admission ticket, withdraw your voting instruction at the registration desk before the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders starts.
- Until what time after 2:00 PM (CET) on 18 April 2017 am I entitled to take part in the meeting? Shareholders will be admitted to take part in the Annual General Meeting until 2:15 PM (CET). From 2:15 - 2:30 PM (CET) shareholders will be admitted but since registration closes at 2:15 PM (CET), it is no longer possible to register them as shareholders (they will be registered as attendees).
- I cannot reach the website or get an error message. You can copy the following link directly into your browser: www.abnamro.com/evoting. If this does not work please contact ABN AMRO, PostNL’s agent by phone at +31 206288041 (working days only).
- I did not receive an admission ticket. Who can I contact? Please contact ABN AMRO, PostNL’s agent by phone at +31 206288041 (working days only).
General Meeting of Shareholders 2016
General Meeting of Shareholders 2015
General Meeting of Shareholders 2014
General Meeting of Shareholders 2013
Date: 16 April 2013
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, The Hague
Total outstanding share capital: € 35,197,863.76 (on 1 March 2013)
Total number of voting rights: 439,973,297
|Articles of Association|
|Explanatory notes to proposed amendment Articles of Association|
|Reserves & Dividend Guidelines|
|Proxy / Voting Instruction|
|Minutes (in Dutch only)|
General Meeting of Shareholders 2012
General Meeting of Shareholders 2011
Date: 25 May 2011
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport
* Additional information on agenda item 20:
The request for authorisation of the Board of Management to permit the company to acquire its own shares - as requested under agenda item 20 - will be in practice limited to 10% as was the case previously. In the anticipated new Articles of Association of PostNL N.V. this mandate has been amended to reflect the new Dutch law provision to permit a company to acquire upto 50% of its own shares. This extended mandate will only be used by PostNL N.V. in case of a return of (part of the) proceeds to its shareholders as a result of a (partial) sale of the 29.9% shareholding in TNT Express N.V.
** Additional information regarding the agenda
*** Additional information on agenda item 16