Resolutions taken by PostNL AGM
The Hague, the Netherlands, 14 April 2020 – Today, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) adopted PostNL NV’s 2019 financial statements. Ad Melkert and Jeroen Hoencamp were appointed as members of the Supervisory Board for a period of four years.
In addition, the AGM passed the following resolutions:
- The dividend proposal for 2019. There will be no final dividend payment.
- To discharge the members of PostNL’s Board of Management and Supervisory Board from liability in respect of their actions in 2019 insofar as these are apparent from the 2019 financial statements or communicated to the AGM.
- Positive advice regarding the remuneration report as included in the Annual Report 2019
- Adoption of the remuneration policy for the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board
- Amendments to the Articles of Association of PostNL N.V.
- To designate the Board of Management as the body authorised to issue ordinary shares until 14 October 2021. This authority will be limited to a maximum of 10% of issued capital at the time of issue.
- To designate the Board of Management as the body authorised to restrict or exclude pre-emption rights in the event of an issue of ordinary shares until 14 October 2021. This authority will be limited to a maximum of 10% of issued capital at the time of issue.
- To authorise the Board of Management to buy back PostNL shares until 14 October 2021. This authority will be limited to a maximum of 10% of issued capital as at 14 April 2020.
We are PostNL, the mail and logistics solutions provider for all. With our mail and parcel deliverers who get everywhere, our 5,500 PostNL locations, 11.000 mail boxes and 517 automated parcel lockers, we are always nearby. We aim to be our customers’ favourite deliverer by making it as easy as possible for them to send and receive parcels and letters. Our over 35,000 people are right at the heart of society. On weekdays, we deliver an average 1.1 million parcels and 7.4 million letters across the Benelux region. Our focus is on quality for our customers, creating opportunities for our people and adding value for our stakeholders through growth, digitalisation and sustainability initiatives.
We optimise and support our physical networks by using smart digital solutions and launching new propositions that create value for our customers. We build long-lasting working relationships by acting as a good employer and client for everyone who works for and with us. To make our deliveries as sustainable as possible, we cover a lot of kilometres on foot or by bicycle or e-bike, provide innovative city logistics, use cleaner fuels, and use electric vans and light electric trucks. PostNL NV is a listed company with revenues of €3.1 billion in 2022, 61% of this derived from e-commerce. We provide deliveries of mail and parcels, logistics solutions for e-commerce, and cross-border solutions.