In addition, the AGM adopted the following resolutions:
- To discharge the members of PostNL’s Board of Management and Supervisory Board from liability in respect of their actions in 2020 insofar as these are apparent from the 2020 financial statements or communicated to the AGM.
- Positive advice regarding the remuneration report as included in the Annual Report 2020
- Reappointment of Ernst & Young Accountants LLP as auditor for the year 2021, and appointment of KPMG Accountants NV as auditor for the years 2022, 2023 and 2024
- Adoption of the remuneration policy for the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board
- Amendments to the Articles of Association of PostNL N.V.
- To designate the Board of Management as the body authorised to issue ordinary shares until 20 October 2022. This authority will be limited to a maximum of 10% of issued capital at the time of issue.
- To designate the Board of Management as the body authorised to restrict or exclude pre-emption rights in the event of an issue of ordinary shares until 20 October 2022. This authority will be limited to a maximum of 10% of issued capital at the time of issue.
- To authorise the Board of Management to buy back PostNL shares until 20 October 2022. This authority will be limited to a maximum of 10% of issued capital as at 20 April 2021.
We are PostNL, the mail and logistics solutions provider for all. With our mail and parcel deliverers who get everywhere, our over 4,200 PostNL locations and 11,000 postboxes, we are always nearby. We aim to be our customers’ favourite deliverer by making it as easy as possible for them to send and receive parcels and letters. Our over 40,000 people are right at the heart of society. On weekdays, we deliver an average 1.1 million parcels and 8.1 million letters across the Benelux region. Digital transformation is central to PostNL’s operations, and we optimise and support our physical networks by using smart digital solutions and launching new propositions that create value for our customers. To make our deliveries as sustainable as possible, we cover a lot of kilometres on foot or by bicycle or e-bike, provide innovative city logistics, use cleaner fuels, and use electric vans and light electric trucks.
PostNL NV is a listed company with revenues of €3.3 billion in 2020, 63% of this derived from e-commerce. It provides deliveries of mail and parcels, logistics solutions for e-commerce, and cross-border solutions.